Chapter 23 - Delivery

Callie POV

Callie POV

I am now 2 weeks over my due date and huge and fed up and snappy.

I am absolutely fed up and want my little one here now

I am absolutely fed up and want my little one here now. The past 11 weeks have been hard on everyone, dad has been drinking a lot to numb the pain of Marcus, Danielle finally told everyone she was expecting and she got it confirmed by the doctor, it showed she was definitely 8 weeks so now she is 19 weeks.

She wanted to find out the gender and it turns out Marcus is definitely living on in her, she is having a little boy, she said she is naming him Marcus Junior and it made me cry a lot but I'm so thankful he is living on in his son. I was going to name my baby middle name Marcus if it's a boy but I think it's fitting Danielle is having a boy and naming him Marcus.

I've been sleeping in one of our guest rooms that is downstairs because I am struggling to get up and down the stairs because of my belly and my ankles are swollen. I walk into the kitchen and see Elliot cooking breakfast and I grab onto the counter and hold my belly and he drops the wooden spoon and rushes to me.

Elliot – Are you okay? Is she coming?

Callie – No just small contractions.

Elliot – How far apart?

Callie – Hours. This is the second one in 2 hours so they are really far apart.

I smile and touch his face.

Callie – I promise I will let you know if and when they get worse.

He smiles at me and kisses me.

Elliot – You hungry?

Callie – Starving.

Elliot - I've made omelette and bacon and I've made you a peppermint tea.

Callie – Thank you baby. Where is Blaze?

Elliot – Sleeping in the nursery, our little one isn't even here yet and he is already watching over an empty crib.