Chapter 4 - Remebering

Elliot POV

Elliot POV

Hearing that this beautiful angel was no is a mum makes my heart hurt for her, my ex Kathleen pretend to be pregnant with my baby to stop me doing the job I love and it hurt when I found out there was no baby because I've always wanted to be a dad but Callie is a whole different story, she was a mum and lost her baby girl and her boyfriend or husband, I really want to know how but I doubt she will talk to me.

I look at the group and they are all upset.

Elliot - Guys I don't know Callie that well but from what I've seen of her she doesn't need you thinking she is weak because she isn't and she wants to deal with it in her own way so don't mention it again okay?

I hear a cough behind me and turn and see Paul there smiling.

Paul – Can we talk sergeant Nixon?

Elliot – Of course.

We walk off away from the group.

Elliot - What's up?

Paul – You like my sister don't you?!

I won't lie to him, I've known him for six years, not as long as I've known Logan but it's still a long time and I trust him as much as I trust my family and Logan.

Elliot – Mate you know I won't lie to you, yes I think your sister is a remarkable women and I've only met her briefly and she looks like an angel sent from my dad but I have to much baggage and so she has to much hurt that I couldn't fully understand, she is absolutely perfect in every way but I won't push her to do anything she doesn't want to.

I will work with her professionally and I will try and gain her trust and go from there, she is better off without someone like me anyways.

He looks at me and smiles.

Paul – Your wrong buddy, you guys would be perfect for each other, you are so alike in your training and teaching but also in your personality, you both have had hardship and I truly believe you guys can help each other, you both lost something important, you lost a child you thought you had and your father, she lost her daughter and boyfriend.

Elliot – I see what your saying and if she wants to be more than work friends then I'm open to it even though I could do without getting hurt again but something about her tells me she was sent to me to help me.

Paul – And you were sent to help her. Where is she by the way?

Elliot – No idea, her squad hounded her about not telling them and she got upset and ran off.

Paul – Crap! I hope she didn't leave camp.

Elliot – Logan can check her tracker?

Paul – Na give her time she might come back, if she doesn't in a few hours then yeah we need to check it.