Chapter 6 - Testing

Elliot POV

Elliot POV

Seeing Callie this morning and seeing that she could take her eyes off me and stopped drinking to look at me made me smile inside and when she smiled back at me I was incredibly happy that we are making some sort of progress. She heads off in the direction of the river and I've got to say it is a beautiful river when the sun comes up.

She has been gone for a few hours and I'm still outside when Tiffany comes over to me, she is your typical flirty slüt, I don't like to talk about people like that but it's true but what people don't know is she is bisëxual and her preference is women more than men, I did my training with her and we become good friends.

I was the only one who didn't pick on her for her sëxuality and how she looked because she is mix raced. She has tired it on with me two times but I told her we could only be friends, she is a pretty girl but not my type.

We are chatting and I can feel someone watching me, I look up and see Callie looking at me and gives me a small smile that doesn't reach her eyes, I feel Tiffany hand on my naked chest and I quickly try to move it but it doesn't make a difference because Callie has already seen it.

I see Tiffany turn her head and see Callie walking off and she turns back and smiles.

Tiffany – Interested in our sergeant?

Elliot – Well I'm not sure but I've probably just shown her I'm ever typical man with your hand on me.

Tiffany - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause a problem. You know I'm overly affectionate but you can do better than her trust me!

Elliot – Why do you hate girls so much when you prefer them sëxually?

Tiffany – Same reason as you, they cause to much crap!

Elliot – Your wrong about Callie, she has been through some tough shït before she started here and then she got kidnapped and I'm guessing bad stuff happened.

I see Tiffany role her eyes but look back in the direction of where Callie walked. Interesting.

Tiffany – What happened to her?

Elliot - It's not my place to say but it was worse than what I went through.

Tiffany – Well...you deserve happiness and if Callie can be your happiness then I guess that's okay. I'm going back to work. Bye.

She walks off quickly and I can't help but wonder what's wrong with her, ever since she saw Callie a second ago she has been acting strange. I see both my squad and Callie squad come over to me.

Savannah – Sergeant Nixon, have you seen Callie?

Elliot – I believe she has gone to Lieutenant Benson and Lieutenant Broad office to do the report of what happened the day of the bombing and after that up until we found you.