Chapter 13 - Bomb

Callie POV

Callie POV

We have been home for 2 months now and me and Elliot have been getting closer and closer, we have been officially boyfriend and girlfriend for 2 months. Things have been quite but amazing. It's nice being back home with my family but I definitely miss the action.

Ray is still fighting the courts for full custody of Olivia and me and Elliot are helping as much as we can, it's been hard having to remember everything that happened and when I had to identify Liam and Annie but it will help his case to get Olivia away from Kathleen.

I am standing in the shower letting the water fall down on me when I feel arms come around my waist and kisses on my neck. I can't help but let out a moan and I turn my head and see Elliot smirking at me. We been intimate once before but that was a month ago, it was beautiful and amazing and more passionate than just sëx.

I turn to face him and go to cover myself up but he grabs my hands to stop me.

Elliot – Don't your beautiful angel.

Callie – I don't feel it sometimes.

Elliot – You are beautiful and I will remind you and make you feel beautiful everyday.

I smile at him and lean in and kiss him, he kisses me back with so much force it's different than his normal kissing, our tongues meet and we both fight for dominance, I let him win and he pulls me closer to him and grabs up butt.

I feel his hard member pressing against my stomach and my pointed nipples harden immediately and I let out a soft moan and he whispers.

Elliot – Jump up.

I do as he says and jump up and wrap my legs around his waist, his member is rubbing against my core making me moan like crazy. He pushes my back against the wall hard and starts kissing down my neck, I tilt my head to give him more access. He starts squeezing my butt cheek and using his older hand to kneed my breast while moving down and sucking my rosey pink nipple.

I start grinding my hot wet centre against his hard member and he gently bites down on my breast while moaning and I moan even louder, he stops and looks at me and smiles.

Elliot – Want more?

I smirk and start grinding my hips against him again.

Callie – So much more!

I grab his member and start rubbing it against my opening and he moans sucking my neck, he moves my hand and grabs his own member and he doesn't give me time to think he rams into me.