Chapter 11 - No Good

Callie POV

Callie POV

When Elliot says hello Kathleen I tense up and he can tell and he puts his arm around me and pulls me close to him and kisses my head.

Kathleen – Aww is this your new toy?

Elliot – Not that it's any of your business but this is my girlfriend Callie.

Kathleen – I didn't realise you were back?

Elliot – Well you wouldn't, you lost that right 6 years ago.

Kathleen – Look I know what I did was...

Callie – Unforgivable!

She looks at me and give me the most disgusting look ever.

Kathleen – Who are you again?

Callie – Callie Benson, Elliot girlfriend.

Kathleen – Right well I'm...

Callie – Kathleen his ex girlfriend, yes I know who you are and I also know you are one sick women pretending to be pregnant to keep him around.

Kathleen – You don't know anything!

Callie – I know I would never pretend to be pregnant just to keep a man! Have more self respect for yourself!

Kathleen – Whatever! Look Elliot can we talk privately, it's important?!

I look at him and you can tell he is nervous, we are all sat down in a room so we can talk without the loud music, I smile at him.

Callie – It's okay go.

Elliot – I won't be long, thank you.

He kisses me and walks off with Kathleen, my heart hurts seeing him walk away with her, he had a life with her, 3 years I know isn't long but he must of loved her. I'm scared he will want her again.

I decided to head to the toilet, I finish my business and come out and head back towards the room, I turn the corner and see Kathleen and Elliot kissing, I can't help but let tears fall. I turn and walk back to the room and grab my stuff.

Amy – Where are you going?

Callie – Home!

Savannah – Why?

Callie – No point being here when my boyfriend is playing tonsil tennis with Kathleen.

I walk off and head home.