Epilogue

°Audri's POV°

Two years...it's been two long years. A lot of things have changed, for one I graduated of course and I am taking courses online. Brea also graduated second in her class. Still depressed that we haven't found Makyla and Da'shawn. Claiming that she knew where they were when she was strung out on drugs she was enrolled into a rehab center.

As for Cameron and I, we are just counting our blesses.

~~~~~~~

Today was the day that Brea would be released but before that Cameron and I are gonna go to the mall to go shopping for Madison.

We pulled to the mall and I picked Maddy out of her carseat and put her into the stroller. As Cameron and I went in and out of stores shopping I got hungry and we went to the food court. I was conversing and having a good time until a woman with a dual stroller bump into my chair. She looked up smiling starting to apologize but  her smile soon dropped as she saw my face and she tried to run off with the stroller.

I got up sprinting after her the both of us looking like fools. She almost made it to her car when I stopped her. "Who are you?!" I asked her out of breath.

She slowly turned around but I couldn't recognize her face. In a shaky unsure voice she responded, "I...I'm Taylor's cousin."

~~~~~~

I sat on my sofa with a calmed Brea. She stared at the woman with an unreadable face. I cleared my throat. "So uh Brea..." I started.

"I know who you are bitch. You're the bitch who ruined my fucking life an stole my kids where the hell are they?" She yelled.

Taylor's sister shook her head that made her brown curled hair shake wildly while chuckling. "They are where they are."

"Why? Why did you take them away from me?" Brea said sounding like she was about to break down.

Taylor's sister crossed her right leg over her left one and straightened her dress. "You don't remember me do you?" She spoke venom dripping from every word that slipped from between her lips."

Brea simply shook her head.

"My name is Cynthia. That should ring a bell." She said as she looked at both of us. "You should know me Brea your father raped me, then said I was lying. He ruined our friendship and ruined my life. I don't give a shit about them damn kids. Now of you'll excuse me I have a husband to please." With that she got up and walked out of my house.

As soon as Brea heard the door shut she broke down. "I'm gonna get my kids back Audri if it's the last damn thing I do before I die."

~~~~~~~~

-3 years later-

Brea, Shelia, and Jackie were all dressed in white sundresses with an open back with light yellow flowers in their hair. I smiled happy that today was the day of my wedding.

Shelia was one my new best friends I met her at one of my modeling jobs. Yes I'm a model now. Shelia was Hispanic with brown curly hair that swept past her shoulders. She smiled at me and tapped mt shoulder. "Bitch you look a little nervous lossen up a bit it's your wedding day." She giggled her Spanish accent layered heavily on the words that she said.

Jackie was white with blonde hair and the brightest blue eyes you've ever seen. She has one kid that is mixed and he is a light tone because his father is black. Cameron introduced me to her.

~~~~~

Madison walked down the aisle droppng yellow flower pedals in front of her. I smiled brightly at everyone but kept my main focus on Cameron. I made it up to the pulpit and stared into Cameron's eyes as he grabbed my hands.

"We ae brought here today..." The priest started I drowned him out and just stared in Cameron's eyes.

~~~~

I was dancing with family and enjoying their presence might I say that not everything is perfect at the moment but there will be some changes.

~~~~

I will be making a second book and updating more frequently and I will be editing this book and making the chapters longer and better with more details. Once this chapter gets at least three votes then I'll start the second book.