Chapter 6 (unedited)

Please check out my other story Best friends.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

{Audri's POV }

I sat on my bed after Kyrhee dropped me off at home. I realized I needed more friends. I only had Kyrhee, Cameron, and Brea. I mean I'm nice and this is my second year of high school I do need more friends.

I called Brea she is actually fairly popular. It rang twice before she actually picked up.

"What'd it is gurll." She said excited.

"Nothing I was just thinking damn I need more friends." I replied back to her as I made my way downstairs.

"My gurl. You called the right person there's gonna be a party tonight so be ready at like 8." She squealed into the phone.

"Alright bye. " I said while hanging up.

What am I gonna wear I thought to myself. This is going to be my first party. It was 5:30 so I had time.

After an hour I decided on *outfit to the side if you are reading online. Outfit above if reading on the app.*

I straightened out my hair by now it was 7:54. No one was home. My parents went on vacation to be freaky most likely. My sister..... There was a car honking outside. "Hey let's gooo." Brea yelled from inside the car. I laughed to myself as I locked behind me.

About 30 minutes later we pulled up to a big house. There were kids outside drinking and having a good time. "Alright just stay by my side." Brea said before quickly steppin' out the car. I got out also. As we walked by everyone was greeting Brea. When we got inside the actual house it reeked of weed, throw up, sweat, and alcohol. I guess Brea noticed me.

"Loosen up lets go get something to drink." She yelled in my ear over the loud music

"What can I get for you Brea." A guy asked from behind the bar.

"The regular and the same goes for my friend here." She replied back to him as she stared out at the sea of people grinding their sweaty bodies on each other.

"Here. " He said sliding us a small shot glass of a dark liquid. I looked at Brea she picked up the glass threw her head back and gulped down the whole thing. She made it look easy. I put the glass up to my lips, threw my head back and swallowed the drink.

The back of my throat burned. "Ahh." I said lowly below the music as I put the glass down.

"Don't worry it gets better." She stated.

"Jake another one no make that three." She said as she smiled at him.

After the three shots I began to feel the buzz start to kick in. Before I hit the dance floor I got a some type of peach flavored alcohol. I stumbled to the dance floor.

"Hey. I know you." Some boy with a deep voice said to me. I looked up he wasn't that bad looking but I had a boyfriend.

"You do?" I slurred in a questioning tone.

"Yeah you're Kyrhee's girl right?" He said chuckling. I squinted.

"Yea who's askin'." I said trying to be tough I took a huge gulp of my drink.

"I think it's time for you to go home." He said while laughing.

"But the party's just getting started." I said while giggling. Just then I felt someone bump into me causing me to stumble a bit. I looked around and saw Taylor smirking.

"Sorry bitch." She said.

Before she got the chance to get far away I poured my drink all over her. "Oops sorry." I giggled.

I left from the party but soon stopped in my tracks as I realized I was too drunk to go home.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Short and simple.

Cookie.