Chapter 15 ( unedited)

°Audri's POV°

From across the room I saw Brea struggling to get out from our binds.

"You stupid bitch you're gonna get yours." Brea shouted.

Taylor shook her head a tisk as she slowly walked over to Brea. Then she slapped her causing a loud noise to echo through the room.

"You're gonna have some fucking respect you dumb hoe." She spat out.

Brea just sat there silently.

Taylor got up and walked around the room. I could now see that we were in a babies room. There was a dark wooden crib and the room had dark blue paint on the walls. The rest of the furniture was also a dark wooden color. There was also a small black T.V and toys.

Taylor sat down calmly and analyzed the room as I was doing. "This was supposed to be my son's room." She spoke out loud but seemed to be deep in thought.

I totally forgot she was pregnant. I looked at her now flat stomach as she held her hand over it.

"He's gone now." She said as a tear slipped from her eye.

"I'm sorry but what does that have to do with us?" I asked highly annoyed but kept a calm voice.

She chuckled. "It has everything to do with yall two." She shook her head once more.

She left out of the room for a few minutes.

I shifted my attention from the door to Brea.

"Are you ok?" I whispered.

I slowly got up and tried to crawl to her but my body was to sore.

Then Taylor came back but someone was behind her.

"Jay?" Brea said under her breath.

Jay looked at both of us with regret then looked away. He shook his head and rubbed his hands through his hair.

"Jay wtf." Brea yelled into the atmosphere.

Taylor looked at the two of them a smirked.

"I guess I should explain the story huh?" She said.

Silence was returned as her answer.

"Well I'm sure we all know that Cameron and I were dating but I cheated on him with Jay. I got pregnant with JAY'S baby not Cameron's.  So I told Jay he didn't have to worry about me." She said she looked at us to see if we understood.

"But I love Cameron. And you, you stupid bitch you stole him from me." She yelled as she cried

She wiped her tears and continued. I rolled my eyes this dramatic hoe.

"Ok..." I spoke.

She regained her composure. "So I tried to get to get him back I said I'd suck his dick and everything but he said he 'LOVED' you." She said putting emphasis on love.

I smiled at the thought of Cameron.

"I stressed the hell out and killed my baby and the only person there for me was Jay but he said he was in love with Brea and now he's here to help me kill both of you guys." She smiled.

"You going through all this trouble for two guys that don't live you Taylor and you'll regret." Brea spat out.

Then she looked at Jay. "So you're gonna kill me huh? You're one stuoid ass motherfucker." She said while looking at him with hurt in her eyes.

"I never said I'd kill you I'm here because she said if I helped her she wouldn't kill you." He said.

I just shook my head.

°Cameron's POV° Two weeks later

I was at home its been two weeks since I've seen Audri she left me a note saying she couldn't take our relationship anymore.

I cried like a bitch. When I went in our room for the first time in these last two days I noticed she left her clothes.

Weird.

I also saw her bookbag. I opened it and saw her notebooks and things. I opened her notebook and saw her beautiful  handwriting in all sorts of colors. Then I grabbed the note of her saying she was leaving me and conpared them.

They didn't match someone's fucking me over.