Chapter 8 (unedited)

I rang the doorbell and banged on the door.

Cameron opened the door while he was shirtless I admired his flawless abs and his v-line.

He cleared his throat. "What's up Audri?" He asked while chuckling and moving out the way so I could come in.

"Nothin' I just don't got nothing to do so i'ma hang out with you." I said as I looked around his house. Cameron lived alone and he got his money from being a drug dealer.

I looked around the house and I could smell weed as I entered the living room I saw some other guys who worked with Cameron and.... Kyrhee.

Wtf.

They were passing the blunt around. Then when Cameron walked in they looked up. A few said their hellos and whatever.

"Kyrhee...." I started.

"Oh shit babe is that you?" He asked looking at me like I was an angel. His eyes were bloodshot and he was lazily smiling.

"You know I don't know why you're mad at me...but shit don't stay to mad cause I like spongebob. Speaking pf spongebob shit there he go right there." He slurred pointing to the blank T.V.

I looked at him now I know this nigga ain't that fvcked up

I ignored the stares from the other guys and made my way to the kitchen. I pulled a water bottle out the fridge and called Brea up. After two rings she picked up.

"Wass up gurl." She said in a hoarse low voice. I pulled the phone from my ear and looked at the time. *2:30*

"I know you ain't just waking up at 2:30 in the afternoon." I said while laughing.

She giggled on the lther end. "Nah just had a quick fvck." As soon as she said that I heard some muffled voices then some movement.

"Uh...mmmm....listen I'll....mm uh call you back." She spoke in the phone.

"You a freak." I laughed before I hung up.

I thought it was gonna be just me and Cameron but now there's nothing to do.

I grabbed my water bottle and turned on the T.V. "Nigga move." I demanded as I squeezed myself on the couch.

When I got bored I got up. "Bye guys." I said while shifting my weight from one leg to the other.

Cameron came to show me out. "Bye Audri." He said while smiling.

"Why you alway smiling?" I joked.

He shrugged I'm happy around you.

I nodded in understandment.

"Well bye." I said while hugging him and kissing his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home and didn't know what to do. This is why I said I needed more friends. So now Brea is busy and Cameron's getting high and Kyrhee well I'm mad at him but I miss him.

~~~~~~

°Next day° °2:30°

I called Kyrhee.

He didn't pick up so I called him again.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey baby what's up?" I asked trying to be cheerful.

There was silence.

Then shuffling and mumbled voices.

By now I was in my mom's car over to his house.

"Hello nigga df." I said clearly annoyed.

"What damn!" He shouted in to the phone.

We started arguing over nothing I was so busy arguing that my car swerved off the road and.hit