Chapter 24 (unedited)

°Audri's POV°

It's been another two weeks and life has been chill. Right now it was me and Brea alone just painting each other's nails. I picked up the gold nail polish and painted her nail. "Brea what do you think would have happened if Jay didn't love you?" I asked curious andth thinking about Taylor crazy ass and how she wanted us dead.

Brea puffed out a long breath. "I don't know and I ain't trying to think about it. I'm not gknna stress over her and hurt my babys." She spoke as she smiled and rubbed her belly with the palm of her hand.

I finished her nails. "You like." I spoke. She examined the nail carefully. "Eh, you could do better." She joked. I playfully pushed her and we laughed together.

"I'm bored let's play a game." I said as I got up and went to my baby's room as Brea wobbled behind me. I sat on the chair and analyzed the room carefully taking in what my life has become.

"What's the game?" Brea asked breaking the silence.

"Let's call it the memory game, I say something and you tell me the memory or something close to it." I said looking at her chocolate eyes as I spoke.

She thought. "Ok first memory, first kiss." She giggled at the thought.

"You can go first." I said while smiling.

~~~~~~~~~

Brea's POV

"Brea." I heard Tyron call from down the street. I looked his way. He was walking towards me his waves glistening in the light and his black and white addias track suit was neat and crisp.

He finally reached me and smiled showing his deep dimples in his chocolate cheeks.

"What?" I asked as I spit out the shell of my BBQ sunflower seeds.

He came and sat next to me on the green grass and stretched out his hand asking for some.

Even though we were in sixth grade my mother allowed me out of the house sometimes.

My legs were slightly itching due to the fact that I was sitting in the blazing hot Cali summer sun in a white tank top and short shorts.

We both sat down in the grass talking about anything that came to mind. My sunflowers were now done and scattered around the ground awaiting to be decomposed.

I was almost night time as my head was rested in Tyron's chest. We both watched the sunset the pretty rose and lavender colors took over and the sun began to go back home.

"Brea I'm moving." He spoke out of no where still staring off into the distance."

I nodded my head. By now it was dark out and the stars shined brightly in the charcoal sky.

"Well I got to go home Tyron." I spoke as I took my head off of him.

We both got up as he stood a few inches taller then me. He pulled me into a hug. I would be lying if I said I didn't like him.

He pulled away and stuffed his hands into his pocket. "Well this is our last goodbye so." He said trailing off.

He took his hands out of his pockets abd kissed me gently on the lips.

When we pulled away he smiled and turned around that's the last time I ever heard from him.

~~~~~~~~

°Picture of the twins room°