Chapter 27 (unedited)

°Audri's POV °

20 long hours later Brea gave birth.

Da'shawn Langston Jones.

7 pounds and 8 ounces.

Makyla Brena Jones.

6 pounds and 5 ounces.

I held Makyla (ma-ky-la not kayla) in my arms and stared at the light brown eyes through her long eyelashes that she got from Brea. Her head also bared smooth hair.  She smiled toothlessly and blinked.

Jay held Da'shawn

~~~~

°Brea's POV°

A young nurse came into my room after Kyla fell asleep in my arms. She smiled sweetly but something was off.

"Hi, I was told to take your kids." She spoke smoothly as she reached for my kids with her long acrylic nails.

I looked at her unsurely but the Jay softly nudged my arm. "She's a nurse." He whispered.

I kissed Kyla's forehead and gave her to the lady's still outstretched heads. She placed her in a little basket and reached for Da'shawn. Once she was done she rolled the cart with my children in it out of the room.

I looked over at Jay. He looked at me strangely. "I don't know why but I get a feeling something wasn't right about her."

I nodded my head in agreement but didn't put much thought into it. I put myself into a comfortable position and looked at Jay.

"Baby, I'm tired." I spoke as I closed my eyes. When I opened them Jay nodded and stood up. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said then he kissed my forehead and left.

~~~~

Something short cause I'm lazy and I haven't updated in a while I will update later on.