Chapter 17 (unedited)

I changed Audri's grade to 11th and school is over for them.

°Audri's POV° Next night

Me and Brea silently sat on the ground I was thinking about life and I guess she was too.

"Audri." I heard her speak interrupting my thoughts.

"Yea?" I answered as I sat up and leaned against the wall.

She burst into tears. Something she's been doing a lot lately and so have I.

Why did it have to be us in this position.

As if she read my thoughts she spoke.

"Why us?" She asked as she also sat up next to me.

I looked at her. Out of the both of us Brea was the stronger one. The only time I seen her shed tears was when her mom was in the hospital. I guess this was her breaking point. It's not easy being 17 pregnant and having a mom who kicked you out. But life is just a sick game where no natter you do you end up losing anyway.

I looked away from her. I rubbed my sore wrists where it was still swollen because last night Taylor tied them together tightly and beat me senseless.

°Later that night°

I was asleep on Brea's shoulder. It was quiet in the house since Taylor was barley here anymore.

Then there was a huge bang which caused me to wake up. Then there was arguing and deep voices.

The door knob rattled. Taylor came in she had a black eye and a busted lip.

I pretended to fake sleep. Bad idea. She slapped me.

"Get the fuck up bitch Cameron's..." She got cut off someone behind her in a ski mask came and hit the butt pf his gun on her head.

"Get up." He said as he reached out a hand.

"I found them." He shouted.

We were lead down the stairs greeted by other people dressee in all black and ski masks.

As I was about to reach the last step to my freedom I was pulled back by my hair. "You're not going anywhere with my man." She screamed into my face.

She punched me and slapped me.

I grabbed her by her shirt and oulled her to the bottom of me. I'm tired lf this shit. I purposely punched her in her black eye and scratched her face.

I thought it was over but was sadly mistaken as she got up slowly and crawled to the kitchen sink and pulled out lighter fluid.

She got up quick as if the Devil himself gave her energy. I didn't know where the rest of the crew went or where the door was. All the windoes were boarded up. She was running around putting lighter fluid everywhere.

She grabbed matches and set the areas around us on fire.

I ran around the corner and saw the front door closed. She came behind me and pulled me down as the smoke engulfed us both. "IF I CAN'T HAVE CAMERON NEITHER CAN YOU." She yelled over the sound of the burning wood around us.

"You psycho bitch." I said as I kicked her in her face and sprinted towards the front door.

Once I got outside I saw everyone was gone.

The building behind me blew up with Taylor in it.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

R.I.P Michael Brown.

#JusticeforMikeBrown