Chapter 28(unedited)

°Brea's POV°

"What do you mean you can't find my babies?" I screamed into some nurse's face.

Tears streamed down my face. "One of your stupid workers came and took my babies you better find that bitch who took my babies." I spoke calmly.

"Before I do." I said as I walked out of the hospital.

~Two months later~

°Audri's POV°

I shook Madison as she continuously cried in my arms. I popped her milk in microwave. "Shhh Maddy please." I spoke softly. Right when she got quiet and calm the phone rang.

Se started to scream again. I rolled my eyes as I let out a long sigh. "Hello?" I breathed into the phone.

"Audri?" Brea said tired. My face softens. "Oh what's up Brea?" I asked as I grabbed the bottle from the microwave and began to feed Maddy. 

Brea sobber loudly before letting out a loud cry. "I just want my babies back. Who...who would have done this? I know that nurse had something to do with it but I just can't remember. I just can't!" She spoke defeated into the phone.

I nodded my head even though she couldn't see me. "Kyrhee,Cameron, and Jay are looking for them and you just have to keep praying." I said as Maddy finished her bottle.

The line went silent then Brea hung up. I just shook my head and started Maddy's bath.

°Brea's POV°

I walked down the streets even though it was almost midnight. I grabbed a cigarette out of the pack and my lighter. A new habit I've picked up.

Smoking.

I stared into space and just kept thinking about who. Who would do this to me. I've been asking myself a lot of questions lately.

"Excuse me?" Some guy said to me.

I looked at him dully waiting for him to speak.

"I think I may know where your kids are."