VACATION

Y/N POV

That's it Mr. Jungkook. I will make it harder for you tonight. I smirked and wore my secret dress. I went outside and Jungkook was shocked. I think he forgot to breathe also. He choked and his jaw dropped. "Let's go" I said and he nodded. We went to the club and he was sweating like crazy. I smirked looking at him all flustered and nervous.

We danced at the party

We danced at the party. It was fun with Jungkook. It was quite a time so we decided to go to our rooms. We entered the room and I could feel the intense feeling between us. It was growing and growing. I could feel myself heating up.

Suddenly, Jungkook came towards me and held my waist tightly. "You are so naughty baby" he said while smirking. I pulled his collars and kissed him deeply. The kiss was getting deeper and passionate. It turned into a rough one and we started invading each other more. I unbuttoned his shirt and touched his perfectly toned abs. His reached to my chain and he started pulling it. I suddenly realized something and pulled off from the kiss. He was confused. He came near me but I stepped backwards.

I was not ready to reveal my back to him. Of course it was burnt. It was disgusting. A tear escaped from my eye. Jungkook looked confused. He was not able to hold it in anymore. He was hungry for my touch.

JUNGKOOK POV

"You won't love me when you see my back" she said while tearing up. "Y/n I already know about your back. My love for you will not change because of such a stupid reason" I cupped her cheeks and said while comforting her. I slowly leaned forward and unzipped her chain. She hesitated at first but let me do it. My eyes widened when I saw her back.

She was embarrassed. She was about to leave when I embraced her into a tight hug. "I told you, don't test my love for you. It won't change. No matter what" I said. She hugged me back and cried in my embrace. I cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears. She leaned forward and kissed me passionately.

"I need you baby, BE MINE" I whispered in her ear. That night she gave me herself. I made her mine.

She laid beside my and I kissed her forehead. She hugged me tightly and "I love you Kookie" "I love you too Y/n". We drifted to sleep

---------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading it. Borahae 💜💜