TRUTH

Y/N POV

Jimin took a photo out of his wallet and showed it to me. As soon as I saw it, my eyes widened. "Look at this girl beside me. Isn't she the cutest?" I was literally shaking. "W-Who is s-she Jimin?" I asked. "She is my little sister! Isn't she cute?" he said. I quickly ran downstairs and found my bag on the couch. I went upstairs in my room and removed a photo out of my wallet. "It's the freaking same photo!" I said. "C-Can I know y-your name p-please miss?" Jimin said and I answered, "My name is Y/N!"

His eyes widened as he started sobbing like a baby in no time. He came towards me and hugged me tightly. He cried in my embrace. I was shocked but seeing him like this somewhere hurt me a lot. I hugged back. I felt like I am in my brother's embrace. But then I realised about the photo.

"Jimin what about the photos. Isn't that weird?" I asked. "Aish you pabo still don't remember me? I'M YOUR BIG BROTHER JIMIN!" "W-What? H-How is that possible? I don't have any brother!" I said. "I finally found my sister after waiting since eternity! Yes Y/n you are my sister! Don't you remember anything? I knew that you are not dead! I am so happy today!" he said and cried.

JIMIN POV

Yes, she was my sister. But she didn't remember anything. Did she forget me? All the memories with me? No, it can't be. She suddenly held her head and groaned in pain. I could see that the pain was unbearable. She fainted and I laid her on the bed. I called Dae quickly and she came upstairs. I brought some water and sprinkled on her face. She woke up and she hugged me tightly while crying.

Y/N POV

I woke up and I remembered every single thing that happened in my childhood. I got my memories back. But my head was aching badly so Dae gave me a painkiller and I slept. After some time, I woke up and felt someone holding my hands. "Jimin Oppa..." I called and he looked at me with an expression which was impossible to be put into words.

I told him everything that I remembered and how my so called parents killed my real mom and dad and kidnapped me. I suffered a trauma and I forgot all my memories. Jimin was looking at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

JIMIN POV

She told me that she got her memories back. I was happy. I decided to tell her the truth now. "Y/N LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY NOW, YOU WERE ARRANGED TO THE SON OF THE CEO OF BIGGEST COMPANY IN SOUTH KOREA WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG. YOUR PRESENT PARENTS AND OUR MOM AND DAD WERE BEST FRIENDS BACK THEN. BUT AFTER THEY CAME TO KNOW ABOUT THE ARRANGED MARRIAGE, THEY DECIDED TO KIDNAP YOU SO THAT THEY COULD KEEP AN EYE ON THE PROPERTY OF THE CEO'S SON. NOW LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY. YOU SHOULD MARRY HIM AND......"

Y/N POV

"But Jimin Oppa, how would we do this? I mean we don't even have forces with us and we are just ordinary people" I said. A smirk appeared on Jimin's face. "So you really don't know who I am?" he asked and I shook my head. "I am Mr. Park Jimin. THE BIGGEST MR. MAFIA IN SOUTH KOREA. And you are Park Y/N. The little sister of the MR. MAFIA"

I was scared. I was scared of my own brother. He was the biggest mafia afterall. He noticed that and said, "Don't worry Y/N, I am not a mafia who kills people without any reason. I am a mafia who kills the bad people. I save innocent people so don't be scared. I will never do something that will harm you" he reassured.

END OF FLASHBACK

Y/N POV

I went inside the mansion and saw a girl hugging my husband, Jungkook. I was surprised but then I shrugged it off. Then, Jungkook handed me a piece of paper.

RULES TO FOLLOW IN MY HOUSE :-

1. Make breakfast, lunch and dinner for me and my girlfriend YUMI.

2. Clean the house daily.

3. Sleep in the guestroom.

4. Don't enter my room without my permission.

5. Don't talk to me unless it's very important.

6. YOU ARE JUST A SLAVE.

I was hurt after reading it. I was just a slave to him. He also had a girlfriend that means he cheated on me. I shrugged it off as I only married him to take my revenge on my parents.

I couldn't sleep at night because of his words. 'YOU ARE JUST A SLAVE' I was hurt by those words. I opened my diary and started writing in it.

" The mind remembers the words,

But the heart remembers how it feels.

The mind can forget.

But the heart never will."

I wrote and I fell asleep.

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up and went downstairs. Y/n was cooking breakfast and Yumi was fast asleep. I admired Y/n's body curves. They were perfect. But soon someone backhugged me and said "Good morning babe" It was Yumi. I pecked her forehead and sat on the dining table. "Bitch, why is the breakfast so late? HUH?" Yumi said to Y/n. Y/n ignored her. Yumi stood up and went to Y/n. She held her hair and and twisted her ear. "HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME, YOU SLUT!"

Y/N POV

I released myself from her grip and slapped her hard in her face. She was surprised by my behaviour. Jungkook's eyes widened and he glared at me. I glared back. "Treat me like a joke and I'll tell you what's funny" I said and left the kitchen.

I texted Jimin Oppa.

Y/n: Oppa where are you?

Jimin: I am at XXX café right now. U wanna join?

Y/n: Yesh oppaa!!

Jimin: Hehe be quick.

JIMIN POV

I was at the café with Dae and Y/n texted me. Dae and I have been dating since yesterday. Y/n came in the café and was surprised to see Dae. We told her about our relationship and she jumped happily like a baby congratulating us. I chuckled at her cuteness.

Y/n told us everything that happened in her house and how she slapped Jungkook's girlfriend. I was hella proud of my sister. But I could feel that she had a soft place somewhere for Jungkook in her heart. We bid goodbye and went home.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was shocked after seeing Y/n like that. I was stressed. I was sitting on the couch and Yumi noticed that I was stressed. She came near me and whispered seductively in my ear. "Is my baby stressed" I could not resist. I needed that so much. I kissed her immediately. I lifted her up and she sat on my lap. After some time the main door opened and I realised that Y/n was home.

Y/N POV

I went inside and saw Yumi kissing Jungkook. I was lowkey angry and jealous at the same time. "Get a room you two" I yelled. Yumi was smirking. I wished I would tear that smirk off her face. Jungkook was staring at me without any expression on his face. He suddenly stood up and went in his room while looking down leaving me dumbfounded.

"A slut like you can only be jealous" Yumi whispered in my ear. "Here's my cup of care. Oh look it's empty! I don't care, you bitch" I said and went in my room. Of course it was a lie. Jungkook was my husband and I definitely cared for him.

-------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading it. Borahae 💜💜