DEAD

JUNGKOOK POV

Yumi was about to kill me when I heard her scream. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" she groaned in pain. There was a guy behind me who shot Yumi. No sooner did he shoot Yumi than I went to Y/n's parents and snatched the pendrive from them. I beat up her father and now he was lying on the ground unconscious while her mother just begged to leave him.

Soon, I saw Y/n running towards me. She came and quickly hugged me. It was very unexpected. She pulled of and pecked my face everywhere like there was no tomorrow. "Are you okay Kookie?" she asked. "K-Kookie?" I said in an asking tone. "Ahem" I heard from behind and saw the guy who saved me. Y/n went outside and sat in the car.

"I am so grateful to you Mr. Thank you for saving my life. I don't even know how can I repay you for what you did for me. By the way, I haven't seen you before so why did you save me?" I asked him. "Thank Y/n. She saved you. She already knew about Yumi's masterplan and informed me about this. You didn't believe her but still she saved you. By the way, I am Y/n's brother, Park Jimin"

I said.

JIMIN POV

"Oh, are you her brother. So you are my hyung. Annyeonhaseyo hyung. Don't worry about this, I will make it upto her and make her forgive me" he said. I could feel the sincerity in his eyes.

"Let's see how you do it. My sister is very stubborn just like me" I said. I was happy to see Jungkook realising his mistake. "My Y/n can live peacefully now" I thought to myself.

Y/N POV

I was waiting for Jungkook in the car. He came with Jimin oppa and we bid goodbyes. "Get inside the car" I said and he did it abiding me. There was an awkward silence in the car. We reached the mansion and went inside our rooms. "Are you hungry?" I asked Jungkook. "N-No" he said. I could feel that he was crying. I went inside my room and tried to sleep.

I was trying to sleep from last 1 hour but I just couldn't. I was thinking about Jungkook. "He is broken. Should I go to him? Maybe, he needs me. I should go"

I went towards his room and heard light sobs. I went inside and saw him standing in the balcony. I wasted no time a went towards him. I back hugged him. "Don't worry, if you need to cry, I'll hold you. I'm here, no matter what" I said while comforting him. His sobs became more audible now.

I turned him around and hugged him tightly. Sometimes, there are no words required to comfort a person. A warm hug can do it all. He cried more in my embrace. "Cry as much as you want to. I'm here"

JUNGKOOK POV

Y/n came in my room and hugged me. I cried in her embrace. I felt so safe. She comforted me. I never felt this before, this love, this care, this comfort, everything was new to me. She pulled of from the hug and pecked my forehead. She cupped my cheeks and caressed them wiping my tears.

"It's late now. Go to sleep" she said. She was about to leave but I held her hand. "Please don't leave. Stay with me" I said. "I won't go, don't worry" she said while caressing my back. We laid down on the bed. "Sleep well Kookie" she said and went back to sleep. In each other's embrace.

--------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading it. Borahae 💜💜