F.R.I.E.N.D.S S2

JUNGKOOK POV

It then landed on Jin hyung. We all decided a dare. It was a terrible dare and I knew it's consequences. I first did not approve the dare but due to the majority, I had to. It was to confess to someone. I knew exactly what was going on in his mind. He went towards Y/n and held her hand. He confessed to her and everyone clapped and whistled. Y/n blushed.

"What in the world is going on here?" I thought to myself. I was her husband. I saw someone confessing to her in front of my eyes. It was just a dare but my heart was beating like crazy. Anyways, we moved on and the bottle landed on Jimin hyung. We all dared him to kiss Dae. They hesitated at first but then Jimin hyung pecked her lips.

The game was over and we were all chilling. Yoongi hyung brought some beer so we were all drinking. It was getting dark now. I didn't see Y/n so I went to the kitchen. There I saw Y/n and Jin hyung chit-chatting with each other. That was it. I clenched my fist in anger. I went towards her and held her wrist. "What are you doing here? Aren't you sleepy?" I asked coldly. Jin hyung chuckled and said, "Yah what are you doing here? Aish my little kid is jealous? Don't worry you bunny, Y/n and i have just a brother-sister relationship. No one will come between you guys ever. Stop glaring at me now and acting childish"

I was so embarrassed. I wanted to dig a hole on the ground and hide forever in it. "Y-Yeah w-whatever" I stuttered and Y/n was blushing. "Let's go to see others now" Jin hyung said. We went outside and all were asleep.

Y/N POV

Me and Jin oppa were talking in the kitchen. "Oppa can I ask you something?" I said. He nodded. "For how many years did Jungkook and Yumi date?" I asked. Jin hyung looked at me without any expression. "4 years. That incident affected Jungkook a lot and it's quite noticable. I think he is not able to concentrate in his work too" he said. "How can I make him forget her and live happily? I can't see him like this. He is always stressed" Jin oppa was about to say something when Kookie entered the kitchen with an angry face.

I was so happy to see Kookie jealous. "My bunny is so cute" I thought. We went outside the kitchen after that and saw that everyone was asleep. Hoseok oppa was sleeping on Yoongi oppa's tummy. Taehyung oppa was sleeping by hugging Namjoon oppa's feet. Jimin oppa and Dae were cuddling in sleep. While the girls were just hugging each other on the ground.

"Hyung you can sleep in my room" Kookie said to Jin oppa and he agreed. "Where should we sleep?" I asked. "In your room" he said. "Both of us?" I asked and he nodded. We went to my room and laid on the bed. There was a safe distance between us and my back was facing him. I Decided not to sleep because if I get a nightmare then I would disturb Kookie's sleep.

JUNGKOOK POV

Y/n's back was facing me when we slept. My gaze diverted when I saw her top was drifted upwards revealing her waist. I saw some scars on the waist but they were not clearly visible. I was about to move her top but she turned and slept on her back. "What Jimin oppa said was true. Her back is burnt" I thought. I pretended to sleep. When I opened my eyes, I didn't see Y/n so I went downstairs.

She was drinking water in the kitchen. She sat on the dining table and started scrolling through her social media. I went to her and asked her why she was there. She said she could not sleep. I carried her in bridal style and put her on the bed again. She was surprised and was blushing as hell.

Y/N POV

Jungkook carried me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed. I was blushing so hard. "Try to sleep. It's pretty late" he said and drifted off to sleep. I decided to sleep as well.

I woke up and saw Jungkook beside me. He looked so cute just like a bunny. I went downstairs and everyone was already awake. "We must get going now" they said and we bid goodbyes. I cleaned the house and wondered why did I not get a nightmare yesterday. I made breakfast and Jungkook came downstairs. He ate it and we talked for a while. After that he went to work.

AT NIGHT

Jungkook came home and was very tired. I made dinner and we ate it. After some time, I was watching kdrama and Kookie came and sat besides me. "Should I bring some wine for us?" he asked and I agreed. We were drinking and watching the drama. He took some more wine and was pouring it in the glass. He tumbled for a second.

"Kook you are already drunk. Don't drink more" I said. "SHH. I'm not drunk yet" he said. I held his hand signaling not to drink anymore. He stared at me and suddenly leaned forward.

---------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading it. Borahae 💜💜