IN LAWS

JUNGKOOK POV

We reached at eomma's house and went in. "Ohh Y/n, my daughter! I missed you" she said as she hugged Y/n. "I missed you too jangmo" she said and hugged back. We sat down and eomma brought some snacks and tea. We ate it and talked to each other for a while.

"So Y/n, when are you giving me grandchildren?" My eyes widened in shock when eomma said that. Y/n looked so shocked but she managed to say. "Sure jangmo. But Jungkook is very busy nowadays. We are not ready now to do it" she said.I suddenly remembered when she said that.

FLASHBACK

"Yumi, we will be married and have a small family. It will be so fun to see our little versions running across our house!" I said.

"Eww! Marriage is okay but kids? Nooo! I will not bear so much pain and then give birth to a stupid baby! Never!" Yumi said.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Will I be able to see them before I die?" my eomma said in a sad tone. "Eomma, stop embarrassing us! We are not ready now that's it! You will see your grandchildren soon, I promise" I said and saw Y/n all flustered.

I went to work and then returned home very tired. Y/n was already home. I smelled something aromatic when I entered the house. Y/n was baking cookies. It was such a sweet and droolicious fragrance. She saw me and smiled.

She made dinner and we ate it. It was delicious, as usual. "Where did you come from? How come you cook so tasty food!" I said and she chuckled.

After that we went to sleep. I was laying on the bed and then the bathroom door opened. I quickly closed my eyes and felt something on my forehead. Y/n pecked my forehead and said, "Sleep well, my Kookie" I smiled secretly when she said 'my Kookie' We drifted off to sleep.

AFTER 3 MONTHS

Y/N POV

It's been 3 months and now everything is completely fine. The company is running smoothly just like before. Jungkook is working hard day and night for the company. I want him to be relaxed. I just texted Dae and asked her about this.

(JIMIN AND DAE ARE NOW MARRIED)

Dae told me to take Jungkook for a vacation. So I decided a nice destination and decided to tell Jungkook about this. Jungkook came home at night and I went to him.

"Jungkook, I guess now the company is running smoothly. You are always so stressed so why don't we go on a vacation and relax ourselves?" I said.

"Why do you want to go on a vacation? Is something gonna happen there?" he said while smirking.

"Aish this guy, Kookie I was talking about relaxing ourselves for a while. Just take a break Kookie" I said and he agreed.

VACATION

Y/N POV

We packed our bags and the next morning we headed to the airport. After a long ride, we reached the destination. It was so beautiful. It had beautiful beaches. Yes, we were in Hawaii! We went to our hotel room and changed our outfits. My outfit was a bit revealing as we were going on the beach (bitch?) but I was comfortable with it. I caught Jungkook staring at me.

(You can imagine something different)

"What?" I asked him. "N-Nothing. You're gonna wear that?" he asked. "Yeah. What's wrong with it?" I asked again. "Ugh nothing" he replied. I could see that he was being flustered. I smirked secretly. We went to the beach and relaxed under the sun. I went near the waters and played with it. Jungkook came too and we were chuckling and splashing water on each other.

He was tickling me and I was laughing as hell. It was fun with him.

JUNGKOOK POV

Y/n wore a little scandalous outfit which turned me on every second. "Ughh I don't even know how I can control myself tonight" I thought. We went to the beach and I was tanning under the sun. Y/n was playing in the waters. She cute so cute. I went to her and we played together just like kids. I was having great time with her.

Soon it was sunset. It was so beautiful. It was very romantic to watch the sunset with Y/n. She looked so pretty, just like the sunset. After some time, it was getting dark so we went in our room and decided to change our oufits. We planned about going to the club after that. There was a party going on in the club so we wore some fancy dresses.

---------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading it. Borahae 💜💜