DARK ALLEY

Y/N POV

I was surprised to see her doing something with Jungkook's laptop. She was transferring all the information from Jungkook's laptop to a small pendrive. After that she slept for some time. After 2 hours, she woke up and she exited the house. I followed her without letting her know. I followed and followed until she reached a dark alley.

She went inside the alley and then handed the pendrive to 2 people. I couldn't see their faces so I peeped more. My eyes widened as I saw my PARENTS! They took the pendrive and handed her some money. "Tomorrow's update is the last one and then we will own the company. You can kill Jungkook after that" I heard them talking.

Then she exited the alley and then went towards a mansion. There was another guy with her. "Oppa" she called him. I peeped from the window and saw them kissing. "Bitch, your vagina has more users than facebook"I thought.

I went home and called Jimin oppa. I told him everything and I was scared knowing that Jungkook would be killed. Jimin oppa assured me that nothing would happen to him.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was stressed as hell. I went downstairs and didn't see the dinner ready. "Y/N!!!!!!!!" I yelled loudly. She came running and asked me what was wrong. "WHY ISN'T THE DINNER READY HUH? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH STRESSED I AM NOWADAYS! CAN'T YOU DO A SINGLE THING PROPERLY!" I yelled. Her eyes were tearing up. "STOP YELLING AT ME. WHAT HAVE I EVEN DONE TO YOU. YOU TREATED ME LIKE A SLAVE AND NOW YOU ARE YELLING AT ME. TELL YOUR SLUTTY GIRLFRIEND TO MAKE DINNER FOR YOU!" she yelled while sobbing.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK ABOUT HER YOU BITCH. SHE'S BETTER THAN YOU!" I said. "*chuckled sarcastically* LITTLE DO YOU KNOW THAT SHE IS LEAKING YOUR COMPANY'S INFORMATION AND FUCKING OTHER GUYS EVERYD-" I cut her off as I slapped her hard. She ran towards her room while crying. I regretted every moment of it.

Y/N POV

I yelled at him revealing Yumi's truth without even realising it. And then my world froze. I was broken. I couldn't believe that Jungkook slapped me. I went to my room and sobbed. I hugged my knees like there was no tomorrow. "I can't let you die my Kookie. I just can't. I'm in love with you! I can't see you like this" I said while sobbing.

I called Jimin oppa immediately. I couldn't bear Jungkook being killed. I told him everything about my plan and we were ready to execute it.

JIMIN POV

I immediately sent my forces to Jungkook's mansion. Y/n let them in. They went to Jungkook's room. He was sleeping and the forces covered his eyes and mouth. They tied his hands and legs with a rope. They then picked him up and got him inside the van. After some time, we reached the place we wanted to. The dark alley. The forces took him outside the van and we arrived inside the dark alley. The forces tied him on the chair and covered his mouth. He was trying hard to release himself from the grip but failed. He then gave up. We put him in the darkest corner of the alley so that no one can spot him easily.

And then the time came. Y/n's parents came inside the alley. Yumi came later. Jungkook was watching everything from behind. Yumi handed the pendrive to Y/n's parents and then her parents gave Yumi the money.

"GOOD JOB YUMI! YOU FOOLED THAT JUNGKOOK! NOW WE CAN OWN THE COMPANY AND KILL THAT JUNGKOOK!" Y/n's mother said.

JUNGKOOK POV

"JUNGKOOK WAS SO EASY TO FOOL! Y/N CARED FOR HIM SO MUCH AND ALL HE DID WAS TO HURT HER! SHE WAS SO SMART, SHE EVEN SAW ME KISSING OTHER GUYS AND CHEATING ON JUNGKOOK. I AM SURE JUNGKOOK DIDN'T BELIEVE HER BECAUSE HE WAS SO BADLY IN LOVE WITH ME!" I heard Yumi saying. My heart was shattered into pieces. I couldn't believe that the person I loved so much would do that to me.

I tried to release myself hard and soon I was successful. I removed the cloth tied on my mouth and spoke from behind. "Oh, so you are the reason I am suffering so much * dark chuckles*"

"Oh, look who's here. Mr. CEO. You made it even easier for us to kill you" she said while removing a knife from her pocket. I was terrified. Y/n's parents were smirking. I wanted to kill them but if I took a step forward, they would kill me. Yumi came towards me and was about to kill me when-

----------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading. Borahae  💜💜