FIRST KISS

Y/N POV

I froze at my point when he suddenly leaned forward. Our faces were just an inch apart. He was leaning more forward. Any movement could cause our lips to meet. Then our lips finally met. At first I was surprised but I couldn't resist anymore. I gave in. I kissed him back. He bit my lower lip and signaled me to open my mouth. His tongue wanted to explore me. Suddenly a moan escaped my mouth that led me to open my mouth.

He kissed me more passionately and invaded every part of me. I suddenly felt his hands under my shirt and realized what he was doing. I pulled back and said "Kookie, I'm not sure about this. We can talk late-" He cut me off by kissing me again.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was about to open her shirt but then I realised what I was doing in the heat of the moment. I quickly pulled off. My eyes were not ready to meet hers. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that" I said. "It's okay Kookie. It's not as if I don't want it. But we can talk about it later" she said.

"So are you ready for it?" I asked her being surprised. "Kook, you are my husband. I am ready but not now. You should focus more on your company. Once we are stable, we can think of it" she said. I guess she was right. We shouldn't rush things just like that. We went to sleep after some time. Since I had taken a day off, I had to work more. I decided to work for the rest of night.

It was 3 am in the morning and suddenly my door opened. It was Y/n.

Y/N POV

I tried to sleep and drifted off to sleep.

PLEASE STOP, PLEASE!! DON'T HURT ME! I PROMISE I WON'T DO THAT AGAIN!! AHHH! STOP! PLEASE!

I suddenly woke up with sweat all over my body. It was again a nightmare. I was scared. I remembered that when I slept beside Jungkook, I didn't have any nightmares. It was 3 am but the lights in his room were still on. I went inside and saw Jungkook working.

"Jungkook, can I sleep with you? No I mean...N-Not with you just b-beside you...I am s-scared as I-" He suddenly tapped on the other side of bed and said, "Y/n come here already. I know about your nightmare thing, Jimin hyung told me" he said out of the blue.

"O-ohh" I said as I was surprised. I went near him and he asked me worriedly, "Do you suffer this much every night" "Yeah, but that day when I slept next to you I didn't have any" I said. "Oh, so you can come here to sleep beside me. I won't mind at all" he said and smiled. "Thank you Kookie" I said as I pecked his cheeks and instantly regretted it. He blushed and said, "Let's sleep" and we drifted off to sleep.

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up as sunlight made it's way to my face. Y/n was already awake and was making breakfast. I went downstairs and had my breakfast and my phone rang.

"Hello, Eomma how are you?" I said. "Jungkook ah you didn't even bring my daughter in law to my house after marriage. I want to meet her" "Arrasso eomma, we will be there in some time, but I will leave soon as I have to work" I said. "Aish you are so workaholic just like your father. Okay then bring Y/n" I hung up the call.

"We are going to eomma andappa. Go and get ready" I said to Y/n and she went to get ready.

------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading it. Borahae 💜💜