PANCAKES

Y/N POV

It was night time now. I was really hungry so I decided to make dinner. I made some Gimbap and Kimchi stew. It took 20 minutes to cook and I knocked on Jungkook's door. "Dinner's ready if you want to eat" I said. Jungkook was unbothered. But after some time they both came downstairs and started to eat. "Look this bitch is eating like a pig" Yumi said. "Are you dumb or something? Like how in the world can a bitch eat like a pig?" I said.

Jungkook was unbothered by our conflict and he was eating his food like he had been starved for months. "Did you eat your lunch Jungkook?" I asked him. "Yumi didn't make any. And why do you care?" he said. RUDE. "Because I didn't make it so I felt bad for you. Whatever" I rolled my eyes. I could feel that Yumi was glaring at me. I shot her a deadly glare and she looked away. I smirked.

JUNGKOOK POV

Y/n was not in the house during noon. I was quite hungry so I asked Yumi to make lunch for me. "It's not me who should make your lunch. Go tell your slut wife." she said. I was upset now. Yumi was getting on my nerves. I decided to not eat anything. Y/n made food at night and I was eating it PALLI PALLI. It was delicious. Then Y/n asked me if I had lunch. I answered back rudely. I obviously felt bad. But Yumi never asked me if I had my meal.

"Why does she even care? I treat her so badly." I thought to myself. I went in my room upstairs and laid on my bed. Yumi came after some time. "Do you remember that tomorrow we are going to the church?" I asked her. "No, tomorrow I am going shopping. Give me your credit card" she said while looking into her phone. She never gave me her phone's password but she knows all my passwords. "Hm Okay, here" I handed her my credit card. "Yumi do you know that you shopped 3 days ago. The bill was like $1000. And here we go again" I said. "Do you have any problem? The clothes are old now. I will give them to Y/n" she said. "Why would she use your clothes?" I asked. "Because she is a slut slave. I hate her!" she answered.

NEXT DAY

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up with Yumi beside me. She was looking beautiful. I went down and saw Y/n making breakfast. I could smell the aroma of her cooking. She made pancakes. Yumi came down and sat on the dining table. We started to eat. The pancakes were yummy. "Delicious" I said without even realizing. Y/n blushed and she looked so cute. But then suddenly Yumi threw her plate and it made a loud noise.

THUDD!!!

Y/N POV

"Why the hell are your pancakes so disgusting Y/n! Make them again for me! GO!" Yumi said. "What else can I expect from you, bitch" I said. "Expect the unexpected" she said. I got up from my seat and slapped her hard in her face. "You didn't expect that, did you?" I answered while smirking.

"When in the world will you two stop!" Jungkook said. He was so done with us fighting all the time.

---------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading it. Borahae  💜💜