F.R.I.E.N.D.S

AFTER 2 WEEKS

Y/N POV

Everything was going fine between us. We talked often. I started to feel comfortable around him. But we still had different rooms as there was still some awkwardness between us.

I made breakfast and saw that Jungkook didn't come to eat. I went to his room and woke him up. "Wake up Kookie or else you'll be late for work" I said. "I'm not working today. I have taken a leave" he said. "Still you should get up. It's late. Don't oversleep, it's not good for your health" I said. He woke up and went to take a shower.

I served the breakfast and he came down. He sat and started eating. "Why did you take a leave today?" I asked him. "I've invited my friends over today" he said. "Jinja!" I asked excitingly. He chuckled and said "Aishh neh" "Can I invite Jimin oppa and Dae then pwease?" I said cutely showing my innocent puppy eyes. "Yeah, why not" he said and giggled.

After some time, his friends arrived. There were chaos instantly as they came. Jungkook ran to them and all of them group hugged and started jumping. It was just like a kindergarden. Jiwoo and Geong Min just watched them weirdly from behind. Soon their gaze fell on me.

"Is she your wife Jungkook-ah??" the guy with dimples asked. "Oh my Jungkook's grown up now" the most handsome guy said. "She is so beautiful" the one with a wide smile said. "What did you and her do at night?" the one with boxy smile said. "Yeah yeah" the palest one said. I bowed and said hello to everyone of them. I guessed each of them correctly as Jungkook told me and the girls introduced themselves to me.

JUNGKOOK POV

After some time Jimin hyung and Dae arrived. Jimin hyung ran towards Taehyung as soon as he saw him. "Taehyung ahhhh" he called. "Jimin ahhhh" Taehyung shouted and they hugged so hard that they both fell on the ground. "Jiminie Pabo" Taehyung said and Jimin hit him while saying "what the hell?!" "You guys know each other?" I asked. We studied in the same school and were best friends"

Y/N looked surprised and so were we all. "Anyways, I'm hungry. Where is my food?" Hoseok hyung said. "Hyung we just had breakfast" Taehyung hyung said. "Whatever. I'm still hungry" Hoseok hyung said. "I can cook something for you guys" Y/n said. "Yeah these kids are always hungry. I'll help you" Jin hyung said and Y/n and Jin hyung went to the kitchen.

Y/N POV

I went to the kitchen with Jin oppa. He is a really good cook. "Is everything fine with you and Jungkook?" he asked. "Yeah it's fine. He is little cold towards me but I guess I'm used to it now" I said. "Aishh this kid is always cold! But believe me if he loves someone, he will pour everything into her" he said. " Hmmm. Anyways I think the lunch is ready. I'll get Kookie's banana milk" I said. He laughed and I looked at him being dumbfounded.

I realized that I called Jungkook 'Kookie' and he noticed that. I just awkwardly laughed and served the food. "Lunch is ready everyone" Jin oppa said. "Finally!" Hoseok oppa exclaimed. Everyone ate the lunch and Jin oppa was busy praising me. "Y/n made it. Isn't it delicious? Y/n ahh you're such a nice and beautiful cook" Jungkook expressions were changing and I could see that. Everyone complimented my food.

After some time, we were all bored. Jiwoo and Geong Min came up with an idea. Little did I know it was a terrible idea. 'TRUTH AND DARE'. I was excited to play so I agreed. There was a bottle with us and we decided to rotate it. "If you don't answer the question or do the dare in 10 seconds then you should peck someone's cheeks" Jin oppa came with this stupid idea. Everyone agreed and we started to play.

It first landed on Hoseok oppa. Everyone came up with a dare and it was to jump in the swimming pool in the backyard. It was very cold outside. But he did it and was shivering in cold. He went upstairs and used Kookie's washroom to freshen up. We all laughed so hard at him.

JUNGKOOK POV

It was so obvious that Jin hyung was flirting with Y/n. He would stop complimenting Y/n. I just stayed silent and stared at them. Of course I was jealous. I didn't know if I loved Y/n but obviously I liked her. Anyways, we decided to play truth or dare and it first landed on Hoseok hyung. We dared him to jump into the pool. He jumped into the pool and made the water holy. ( Hehe sorry for the bad joke)

It then landed on-

---------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it guys. Borahae 💜💜