Chapter 8

Jenna's POV

I woke up to the sound of pots clattering in the kitchen downstairs. Louis groaned next to me and rolled over on his side, digging his face into my back. 

"Fucking Niall." He groaned, kissing my shoulder blades before sitting up. 

"Oh my god." I said, my voice rising. 

"What?" He muttered, still half asleep. 

"I just slept with Louis fucking Tomlinson." I breathed, causing him to turn and face me. He wiggled his eyebrows which earned him a slap on the arm. 

"Well, i mean i am pretty amazing in bed, so obviously your reaction would be "oh my god." He finished with a smirk, leaning over and laying on top of me. My arms wrapped around his torso and i smirked up at him. 

"I guess that's the only thing that Eleanor experienced that i can really be jealous of huh?" I said, earning a grin in response. He leaned over and kissed my neck, slowly nipping at the skin. My breath hitched and my fingers traced the outline of his spine. 

"You could've asked ya know." He whispered against my neck, me shuddering in response. I giggled and rolled us over so that i was on top of him. 

"I'm not like that Louis. Besides, i like you too much to only fuck you once." I added with a wink. He laughed loudly and then covered his mouth, realizing that we were right next to Harry's room, and from the light snoring, he was probably still asleep. 

"Don't wake up Harry stupid." I said, sticking my tongue out at him. 

"Don't stick your tongue out at me, i'll bite it off." He stated, his face contorting into a grin. This was the Louis that i read about, that i'd been wondering about. He really was about as mature as a 5 year old. 

"Liar. How would we makeout then hmmm?" I teased, causing him to pout. 

"True." He expression becoming more flirty. There was another large bang causing Louis to sigh and close his eyes. 

"Shouldn't you go make sure he isn't burning down the house?" I asked, poking his belly. 

"Hmmmmmmmm. I suppose." He responded after giving the suggestion a lot of thought. He sighed and rolled off of me, offering his hand to help me up. I took it gratefully and without a moments hesitation he lifted me up and flung me over his shoulder. 

"Lou!" I shrieked, trying to contain my giggles. 

"Come on. Let's go wake up Harry." He said, walking down the hallway with me still over his shouler. 

"Can you atleast put me down?" I asked, propping myself up with my hands. 

"Nope." He replied, popping the P. 

"Louissssss." I whined, making him chuckle. 

"C'mon. I have an idea." He whispered, placing me gently on the ground and whispering his plan into my ear. 

Reyna's POV

I was sleeping quite peacefully, curled up in a ball against Harry's side. In the middle of the night i woke up and was staring at him while he slept, probably just making sure he was real. Harry was extremely attractive while he slept. His curls were tangled and his lips were slightly open and curved into a smirk. It was probably the most amazing thing i had ever seen.  As i traced his abs with my finger, i could hear the door creak open slowly. 

"Louis shhhh!." Jenna whispered, causing him to giggle. 

"Alright, so are you gonna do it or me?" He whispered back. I could hear them tip toeing closer to the bed, thankfully not on my side.