Chapter 5

Jenna's POV

"What the fuck am i supposed to wear on a dinner date with One Direction?!" I screamed, causing the cashier's head to turn towards us. 

"Sorry.." I muttered, looking away and stomping off towards the shorter dresses. 

"I think you should wear something that teases Louis, ya know? Like something that shows off your body." Reyna stated, twirling in her ruby red dress. Her dress was a one shoulder, medium length, fitted dress that hugged her waist beautifully. 

"Reyna, he just got out of a relationship. And besides, i'm just a fan right?" I snapped back, huffing and turning towards Ari who was restraining a giggle. 

"What's so funny?" I asked, ready to throw a dress at her. 

"It's so funny to watch you shop because you think everything will look bad when in reality, pretty much everything in this store would look great on you." She laughed, causing Carmen to nod in agreement. I blushed and turned towards the rack. 

"So, should i go sexy or dressy?" I asked. 

"Both!" Carmen shouted from across the store, holding up a purple dress. It was a one shoulder, fitted, medium length dress, just like Reyna's, except it was glittery and had gems going up the shoulder. 

"Wow." I whispered, watching her twirl it on the hanger. 

"Well go on! Try it on." She said excitedly, pushing me into the dressing room. I quickly squeezed into the dress and slowly turned the doorknob. 

"Guys, i don't know." I said slowly, biting my lip. I hated trying on clothes in front of people because i always hated everything i was wearing. 

"Jenna, get your ass out here or i'm coming in." Reyna said sternly, causing Ari to giggle. 

"Fine." I huffed. I took a deep breathe and pushed the door open, closing my eyes to protect my eyes from their reactions. There was silence. I slowly cracked one eye open and glanced over at Ari who was holding her hand over her mouth. 

"Is it really that bad?" I whispered, causing everyone's eyes to refocus on my face. 

Ari's POV

Jenna looked absolutely beautiful. The dress fit her perfectly, and it was a great cross between sexy and elegant. 

"Jenna, you look beautiful." I stammered, causing Carmen and Reyna to nod their heads in agreement.

"Really?" she whispered, looking over the see the faces of Reyna and Carmen. 

"Yes." They said, giving her warm smiles. 

"Well cmon Ari! Let's see yours then." She said, giving me a huge smile. 

"Alright." I said, skipping into the dressing room behind her. I quickly slipped into the white white dress and turned to face myself in the mirror. I shrugged my shoulders and took a deep breathe before opening the dressing room door. 

Reyna's POV

My jaw must've hit the floor. Ari's dress was white, but longer than Jenna's. It has a gem stone waistline that hugged her hips beautifully. The top was ruffled with a flower strap that went up one shoulder, leaving the other bare. 

"Well?" She asked, giving us a twirl. 

"Ari, oh my god." Jenna stuttered, shaking her head. 

"Wow." Carmen muttered, her eyes basically popping out of her head. 

"Well, you certaintly blew my dress out of the water." I said, giving her a small laugh. 

"Cmon guys, what do you actually think?" She asked, turning to face herself in the huge wall mirror.