Chapter 6

Louis' POV 

"Fucking bitch!" I swore, causing Harry to choke on his water. 

"Lou, relax. Jenna handled it fine." Liam cooed, rubbing my shoulder. 

"Why does Eleanor have to ruin everything!" I hissed, causing Harry to stand up and walk over to me. 

"Lou, she's fine. Relax, just go shower okay? I'll come get you when we need to get ready, just go stand in the shower." Harry whispered into my ear. 

"Fine." I huffed turning sharply on my heels, but was cut short by strong arms on my shoulders. I sighed deeply as Harry started to turn me around. 

"Why are you so worried?" He asked slowly, giving me his worried look. 

"I just really like her okay? Kinda how you like Reyna, or Liam likes Ari, or Niall likes Carmen. I don't know how i can possibly like her already, but i do." I sighed, causing Liam and Niall to nod in the background. 

"Fair enough. Go shower, i'll be up in a few okay?" Harry asked, making me nod quickly. He sighed and pulled me into a hug. I instantly melted into my best friend's arms and dug my face into his neck. Why does this always happen to me? Things always get in the way. 

"I'm sorry for getting so pissed." I murmered into his neck. 

"Don't be. If it was Reyna in the situation, i would've done the same thing." He chuckled, rubbing my back. I nodded and turned to leave, but to be once again cut off by Harry. 

"Lou, cheer the fuck up or i'm locking you in the shower." He said, giving me a fake serious face.

"Ewwwwww! Haz, i'll get all wrinkly!" I whined, causing him to let out a loud laugh. I smirked and turned to go up the stairs, getting my butt slapped by Zayn on the way. 

"Hurry up lover boy, we told the girls 8 and it's already 6:30!" He called, making me skip a few steps. 

Liam's POV

"I hope he's okay." I murmered, sitting down on the couch and playing with Niall's hair. 

"Knowing Louis, he'll be uneasy until he's heard the words "I'm fine" come out of Jenna's mouth." Zayn replied, plopping down on the couch and resting his feet on my lap. 

"I really hope he won't let this get the better of him. You know how he Louis is though...." Harry started only causing Niall to cough loudly. 

"Lads, we know how Louis is, let's not talk that about though. I don't want him to hear us. Let's just hope it doesn't happen with Jenna like it did with Eleanor. I don't think i can stand to see him that heartbroken again." Niall finished, saying the last sentence in almost a whisper. 

Niall's POV

I tried not to get emotional while speaking about Louis' recent breakup, but my voice cracked loud enough for Liam to hear me. He rubbed the back of head soothingly, which i appreciated because i was close to crying. 

"Niall, Jenna is a lot different than Eleanor." Liam cooed, causing me to look up. 

"Let's hope so. If she breaks his heart i swear to god." I whispered causing to Harry to chuckle. 

"Niall, you'll have to get leftovers then. Because if she breaks his heart, i'll make her life a living hell." He said with a smirk. 

"And if Reyna breaks yours?" Zayn chuckled. 

"You can have her." Harry said with a smile. 

"Aye!" Liam whined. 

"I'll get Ari for you." I smiled up at him, making him smirk.