Chapter 3

Jenna's POV 

So basically Louis and Harry were sitting in a corner, both completely naked. Zayn had his shirt off and Liam and Niall all had makeup on. 

I was shirtless (Stupid Louis) and Reyna and Carmen all had a ridiculous amount of cologne on. 

"Cmon Jenna!" Louis cried from the corner, causing everyone to laugh. 

"What's the matter babe? A little cold?" I cooed, earning another snicker from Zayn. 

"I'm going to kill you." Louis huffed, shuffling over so Harry could sit up a little.

"Reyna, please?" He whined, only causing her to giggle. 

"Nope." She replied, walking over and high fiving me. 

"I hate you." He huffed, slouching back down behind the sofa. 

"Louis it's your turn." I cooed, causing Liam to giggle. 

"Jenna, Truth or Dare." He asked, emerging from the waist up behind the couch. 

"Dare." i smirked equally as playful.

"I dare you to kiss Harry," He stated, earning  another snicker from Zayn. 

"Lou, cmon." Harry whined. "I'm naked!" 

"Hey, they said they could take it. However, if she doesn't, it's a chicken move and she has to remove another piece of  clothing." He replied, shooting me a sarcastic smile.

"Louis i swear, when you get clothes on i'm going to kill you." I huffed, standing up and  reaching for my pants buckle. 

"Why wait for clothing babe?" He replied with a smirk, making me giggle. I slowly stood up and slipped off my pants, throwing them at Louis. 

"There. Who's turn is it now?" i asked, whipping around.

"Mine!" Niall called, causing Carmen to smile. 

"Liam, Truth or Dare." He asked slyly. 

"Dare." Liam replied, taking a deep breathe.

"I dare you to take a picture of yourself in your boxers and tweet it to that girl Ari." Niall said playfully, earning a snicker from Louis. 

"Oh geez guys i don't know." Liam started but was quickly cut off by Louis.

"I'm naked over here, and you're complaining about boxers? Man up, eh?"

"Fine." He huffed, standing up and grabbing his phone.

"I'll take it!" Zayn cheered happily, sliding closer to Liam and shooting him a wink. 

"Make sure you get his face so she knows it's him." Niall called, causing Liam to blush. 

"Alright, show us all so we can make sure you did it." Harry called from the couch, causing Reyna to giggle. 

"Here it is. Ready?" Liam announced, clicking his finger over the tweet button. 

"Guys, our flight lands in 20 minutes. Shouldn't we wrap this up a bit?" Louis called, looking up from his phone. 

"I guess so." Harry said softly, looking at Reyna. 

We all grabbed our things and started to get dressed. Luckily the makeup that we put on Niall and Liam came off easily, and soon enough we were all standing in a circle. 

"It's been fun ladies." Zayn said, giving us all smiles.

"Yea, it has been." i whispered, and looked at Louis who looked equally as sad as me.