Chapter 7

Reyna's POV 

The restaurant we went to was literally about 5 minutes down the road. Harry and I had been talking about his tour, and how cool it was to perform for thousands of people. Zayn was playing on his phone, taking an occasional picture and tweeting it. Niall and Carmen were talking about the flight, and Niall was cracking extremely random jokes, of course making Carmen crack up. Ari and Liam were whispering to each other, and it looked to be a pretty serious conversation. Jenna and Louis were sneaking glances from across the car. He genuinly looked happy, kind of like how he looked with Eleanor....

We arrived at the restaurant and as Harry opened the door for us, i literally had to hold my breath. The restaurant was massive, which huge christmas lights hanging from the ceilings. The odd thing about it though, there wasn't anyone there. 

"Holy shit." Jenna whispered, causing Louis to chuckle and offer her his arm. She slowly linked her arm with his, giving him a "what the fuck" look, which only made his smile grow wider. 

"Oh my gosh!" Ari exclaimed, turning towards Liam with a huge smile on her face. 

"You know the place?" He asked, looking awfully pleased with her reaction. 

"Of course she does. It's the most expensive restaurant in the world Liam. She's probably dreamed of going here." Zayn responded, leading the way as we all made our way to the door. 

"Reservation for Malik please." Zayn said to the old guy in the suit. The man nodded and led us into the restaurant. Once again i gasped and covered my mouth, causing Zayn to smirk at me. 

Ari's POV 

My heart was pounding as we made our way to our table, which was on a large stage type thing. Liam pulled my chair out for me, and the boys all copied his actions, making all of us smile. 

"Wait..." Jenna started, glancing around. 

"Ohhhhh. I think she figured it out Zayn." Louis said, looking at Harry who had a fake innocent look plastered to his face. 

"Noticed what?" Carmen asked, looking around at Niall who only held his hands up in defense. 

"Louis!!" She yelled, a lightbulb clicking in her head as she let her mouth hang wide open. 

"Yes." He said with a cheeky grin.

"You're crazy." She explaimed, looking around the table at the boys. 

"Guys, i'm still lost." I said, causing Louis to smirk wider. 

"They-" Jenna started but was quickly cut off by Zayn.

"Let them figure it out! I wanna see if their reactions are just as good as yours!" He whined, causing her to slump in defeat. 

"Oh my god." Reyna whispered, causing Harry to smirk at her. 

"OH MY GOD NIALL YOU'RE CRAZY!" Carmen yelled, slapping him on the arm. 

"Guysssssss." I whined, giving them pleading looks. 

"Ari, look around." Jenna said, nodding towards where the other tables were. They were all empty. I frowned in confusion. 

"Where's everyone?" I whispered, causing Liam to lace his fingers in mine. 

"C'mon Ari. You can figure it out. It happens in movies all the time..." Reyna said slowly, shooting Harry a set of daggers. 

"Lads, i think we should just tell her." Liam said, giving me a sad smile. 

"Ohh c'monnnn." Louis whined, causing Jenna to let a smirk tug at her lips. 

"OH MY GOD. YOU GUYS RENTED OUT THE ENTIRE RESTAURANT???" I yelled, Zayn choking on his water in response.