Chapter 2

Carmen's POV

I was sitting. In the VIP section upstairs. On my way to meet on of my best friends. With One Direction. Oh my lord. 

"So what brings you ladies to Paris?" Niall asked, opening the door for us. 

"We're meeting our friend from Twitter. We've been super close but we haven't actually met." Jenna said, surprisingly calmly considering Louis had his hand on her waist. 

"Wow. So how'd you guys meet though? I mean it's not everyday that you become best friends with a follower on a twitter." Louis asked, helping Jenna organize the bags. 

"We actually met through the fandom." Reyna whispered, causing Harry to whip around. 

"You guys are in the fandom???" He asked excitedly. She only nodded, blushing furiously. 

"Well cmon, spill the usernames. I wanna follow you guys!" Louis cheered, grabbing Jenna's phone out of her hand before she could protest. 

"Uhm. Before you read my username i will have you know that...uhm...a lot of other people have similar names...and i'm really not a freak." Jenna stuttered. Louis just shrugged and handed over his phone. 

"Just type it in, love." He muttered, ignoring how red Jenna was getting. 

Jenna's POV

Oh my lord he was going to read my username and never speak to me again and probably throw me out of the airplane. 

"Fine." I huffed, turning my back so he couldn't see the username. 

"There, followed!" I cheered, quickly closing the Twitter App.

"Well cmon, i need to tell my followers something. Hand over the phone." He chuckled with a smirk playing across his lips. I sighed and handed him his phone, then ran over behing Reyna and hid my face. 

"YOUR USERNAME IS @BigBumLouisT?!??!?!?!" Louis snorted, holding on to his ribs.

SHIT.

"Uhmmmmm. Maybe?" I whispered, causing Reyna to giggle. 

"Wow. You weren't kidding when you said your username was different." He chuckled, walking over and moving Reyna out of the way. 

"Go away." I huffed, trying my best to ignore the fact that Louis Tominson had just followed me on Twitter and was now 3 inches away from my face. 

Reyna's POV 

"Oi Louis! Leave her be. What did you expect." Harry laughed. Oh my gosh his laugh, his smile. Him. 

"So Reyna, you going to tell me yours?" He asked, turning to face me and smirking as i felt my face get hot. 

"Uhm. Here i'll just type it." I muttered grabbing his phone. 

"You ladies are so secretive! It's not like we haven't seen these types of names before." Niall laughed, causing Carmen to shift in her seat.

"Yes, but you weren't sitting over our shoulders as we made them." Carmen managed to choke out. 

"Oh cmon. Lighten up. I mean yea, we may be your idols, but we're normal people too you know." Zayn said with a laugh. 

"I promise you, we aren't this weird normally." Jenna said, earning a chuckle out of Liam.

"WIth a few exceptions." Louis whispered, sending a wink Jenna's way. She blushed and turned over in her seat. 

"So, what are we going to do for the next 4 hours?" Liam asked, plopping himself in between Zayn and Niall. 

"We could play Truth or Dare" Louis suggested, sitting next to Jenna and putting his arm around her. 

Jenna's POV

Oh lord. Truth or Dare? I've read fanfics before...and Truth or Dare never ends well. 

"Sure." I choked out, causing Louis to lean over. 

"Babe, this isn't a fan fiction. We aren't going to have sex...well, on a plane that is." He whispered. As he pulled away his lips grazed my neck, making me want to scream, cry, rape him, and then throw up. He winked at me, causing me to have a heart murmur, and turned to face the boys. 

"We're in." He stated, holding eye contact with Harry. 

"So are me and Reyna." He stated, not breaking eye contact with Louis. Reyna whimpered and Harry pulled her over and sat her in his lap.

"Read a few too many fan fictions huh?" He asked playfully, poking her side. 

"Uhm...sure." She muttered, making eye contact with me. 

"Oh shit! I forgot. Liam can you follow someone for me?" I asked, moving my body under Louis' arm so i could face Liam. 

"Of course babe! What's her name?" He replied, whipping out his phone. 

"Her username is @1Dsexydudes. She's the girl we're flying out to meet. She's basically in love with you." I answered, hitching my breathe as Louis flexed his arms. 

"So, let's just say i tweeted her. She'd probably cry?" He asked, grinning, I laughed and nodded.

Carmen's POV

Oh my gosh. So basically, Louis is seducing Jenna, and Harry is slowly making his way with Reyna. He keeps winking at her. 

"Louis and Harry can be a little much huh?" Niall asked, sitting down and eyeing the boys.

"They don't even know them." I whispered, huffing. 

"True. However, Louis asked to be seated behind you guys because he thought Jenna was pretty. And Harry thinks Reyna is extremely funny. He keeps texting me to tell me things about her. They aren't players Carmen." He defended, turning to face me. 

"I know. And Jenna basically worships Louis. Same with Reyna for Harry. They inspire them so much." I whispered, giving Jenna a smile as she giggled loudly at something Louis said. 

"And you?" he whispered, holding my gaze. I'm pretty sure my heart basically stopped. 

"You." I answered simply, turning back to watch Harry and Reyna. Reyna was saying something to Jenna, and Harry was listening intently. 

"Well cmon. Let's go join the fun." He laughed, grabbing my hand and pulling me to sit at the table where the others were sitting. 

"Now, you all know how to play, correct?" Zayn asked, pretending to crack his back and stretch out his neck. We all nodded, geting very serious. 

"Okay, for the girl's sake, no dirty dares. Got it Louis?" Liam stated, giving Louis a very annoyed look. 

"Oh cmonnnnnn. That ruins it!" He whined, causing Jenna to hide her smirk. 

"We can take it." Reyna whispered, causing everyone to whip their heads around and look at her. 

"Reyna are you sure? These can get pretty dirty." Harry whispered, giving her a worried look. 

"We can take it" Jenna repeated, earning a smirk out of Louis. 

"Alright, whatever you say.." Liam said slowly.