Boundless - 5

He stands up and leaves from there. He seriously needed sometime alone. Reaching his room he walks towards the window and sits by it. He closes his eyes to get some peace but remains unsuccessful as all he can visualize is her content face gleaming with happiness. He instantly opens his eyes only to visualize just her again.

"What the hell is happening to me? Why can't I get her out of my head?" Sameer says frustrated, but nothing works in his favour. Fed up, he just gets into the washroom to take a shower so as to calm himself as well as the storm of emotions within him!
___________________________________________

After a long discussion with Rati and deciding a convinient time to meet so as to train, Naina looks around for Sameer to thank him for helping her take the first step towards fulfilling her dream. Noticing this, Sameer's mother Vishakha informs her that he is in his room and that she can go meet him there. Naina politely thanks her and moves towards Sameer's room, in the direction Vishakha had pointed out.

Just as she is about to step into his room, he steps out resulting in them colliding with each other! The result of the collision- well, she in his arms! And just like that soothing romantic melody seems to play in the background even as the two lose themselves in each others eyes.

Naina is the first one to snap out of her trance. Registering their position, her cheeks redden on their own accord, even as she gently tries to stand up and free herself from his hold. This movement causes him to snap out of his trance and he immediately helps her stand up. The two look everywhere but at each other and together utter an awkward sorry.
Complete silence prevails between them for sometime till she softly says

"Thank you Sameer for getting me this opportunity. I can't express in words what this means to me. Am an ordinary girl with no one to call her own. I don't even have any friends! This is the first time somebody has done something for me. Be the reason whatsoever behind it. Thanks a lot" Naina says, her eyes filled with tears.

He looks at her for sometime and then firmly says

"You don't have to do this facade of being my girlfriend Naina because going ahead with this is as good as using you. And please know this that I hadn't offered you this help just because of the bet. I genuinely meant it. Kartik had provoked me and in anger I agreed to his challenge. But now that I think about it, he wouldn't do things without a motive or reason behind it. I'll have to find out that reason. I.."

"No you don't have to because I know why he's placed this challenge infront of you. Its basically because he wants to avenge his rejection. That I rejected him has hurt his ego." Naina says, internally overwhelmed by his declaration.

"And as if he's so affected by your rejection because I saw him making out with Sunaina the other day"

"Oh that's the reason I rejected him in the first place. That lusty b*****d changes girls like bedsheets!" Naina says disgustingly.

"Then why not teach him a lesson?" Sameer says.

"What do we do but?"

"I'll tell you"
___________________________________________

The next day at college
Afternoon

Kartik is walking down the corridor when Sunaina comes infront of him fuming with anger.

"Sunaina baby, what..." Kartik starts to say but is cut-off mid sentence by a tight slap stinging his cheek.

He looks back at Sunaina and with immense anger overwhelming him, he shouts

"How dare you slap Kartik Malhotra?" and lifts his hand to slap her back but then isn't able to as another slap lands on his cheek, which is revealed to be Aparna, the girl he left to be with Sunaina as soon as he was done fulfilling his lust! He fumes even more as he sees most of the students gathered there looking at his humiliation as if it were the most interesting thing to do.

"Are you both mad? Why the heck did you slap me?"

"Because you cheated on us and played with our feelings" Aparna, Sunaina and two more girls say together.

"I had trusted you so much to let you touch me because I thought you genuinely loved me. How was I to know that you are nothing but a lusting b*****d who is just interested in a girl's body!" Sunaina screams.

"Oh this isn't it, is it Mr.Kartik? This spineless man couldn't even take a rejection that he challenged someone to make me fall in love with him and asked him to then leave me, just to avenge his rejection" Naina says, her voice filled with anger and disgust.

And before Kartik can even reply to that, the Principal's booming voice is heard in the corridor post which his parents are called and he gets rusticated from the college. Learning their son's disgusting deeds, Kartik's parents cut all his liberties and get him admitted in one of the strictest boarding schools, so as to punish as well as reform him.

5 weeks later

Naina has been visiting Rati at Sameer's house as Rati's house is quite far. Each visit, her respect and adoration for him seems to just grow and grow. They even hang out together for sometime after her interaction with Rati. These times of being together has shown Naina what a gem of a person Sameer truly is and how he hides his true self behind the stupid bad boy image!

As for Sameer, his feelings towards her have grown even more and now he knows that he has truly fallen in love with her. But he hasn't told her yet as he fears ruining the bond they have formed between them.
___________________________________________

As time passes, feelings for each other in their hearts keeps growing.

Sitting by the window in her hostel, she is lost recalling all the moments spent with him. Her lips automatically curve up into a smile thinking about him.

Sameer- the guy who entered her life most unexpectedly and from then on, fulfilled all her dreams and filled the void of having no one in her life. The guy who made her realise that she can be happy as well. The guy who changed her life but for the good. And this is when she realises that she's fallen in love with him!

Overwhelmed by delight at this realisation, she jumps around like a small kid. But then the fear of spoiling their budding bond makes her calm down and ponder whether it was right to confess her feelings for him.
___________________________________________

Hey all,

Do share your views.

Sorry for delaying this update so much.

Lots of love,
Pratyu