Ashdeep: Milan (Panne jazbaaton ke)

This is a conclusion to Panne jazbaaton ke. As in, Panne jazbaaton ke was to tell what's happened and Milan is the end to it.

Randeep has taken a short break and has planned a trip to Amsterdam, which he has kept a secret from all. He doesn't know that Ashi too is in Amsterdam.

Shayad yahan se kahi door jaakar
Mujhe woh kisi mod par mil jaye
Shayad itne saalon ka intezaar
Khatam ho jaye

A day later

He has set out to Amsterdam, telling everyone he is going to London.

After 10 hours

Randeep steps out of the airport and reaches the hotel in an hour. After refreshing, he falls on the bed and as usual, her face flashes infront of him.

R: Bahut ummeed lekar aaya hoon ki tum mujhe yaha mil jao. Tumhari favourite destinations ki list mein jitne they sab mein, jitna ho sake, utna dhoondne ki koshish ki. Jaanta hoon yeh koi samajdaari ka kaam nahi. Phir bhi tumhare pyaar mein pagal, maine yeh bhi kiya. Yeh aakhri jagah hain aur yehi dua karta hoon ki tum mujhe mil jao. I love you Ashi! Please please let me find you. I need you in my life. I'm nothing without you!

Tears start flowing from his eyes and he cries, letting the pain out. Crying and remembering her, he drifts off to sleep.

The next 4 days, Randeep roams around all tourist spots, all the while, his eyes searching for Ashi. She had once vividly told him about all the spots she would visit if she were to visit Amsterdam. But he remains unsuccessful in finding her.

The fifth day

Dejected at not finding her anywhere and frustrated at his huge mistake, Randeep walks into a church and prays to God to make him meet his Ashi. Even if she wouldn't forgive him, all he wanted at this moment was to look at her, atleast once!

As if God listened to his prayers, his eyes immediately open at the onset of a strange feeling in his heart, only to see Ashi infront of him, shock clearly written on her face.

The church is empty now except two souls who are still looking into each others eyes. Both their eyes are filled with tears.

As: Ra..Randeep?

Hearing her voice, taking his name tears spill out of his eyes and he drops down crying. Her heart wrenches seeing him like that and she immediately drops on her knees beside him and holds him close. Patting his back,

As: T..tum ro kyun rahe ho Deep? Aisa kya ho gaya? Tum...tum theek toh ho na? Aur tum yahan kaise?

Randeep looks up at Ashi, his eyes red, and all he can see is care, concern and immense love for him, in her eyes.

He pulls her to himself and hugs her tightly. She is extremely shocked by his action and dosen't react.

R: Pagal ho? Aisa kaun karta hain? Meri galti ki sazaa tumne khudko kyun di? Maine tumhara dil toda na, toh mujhe daant deti, thappad maar deti. Aise acting chodke kyun sabse door chali gayi? Tumhe pata bhi hain ki maine tumhe kitna dhoonda? Tumhari favourite destinations ke list mein har jagah ghooma tumhe dhoondne ke liye. I know it wasn't a logical nor sensible thing to do, par main kya karta? Ayesha ne tumhara number dene se ya tumhara pata batane se mana kar diya! Paanch saal se koshish kar raha hoon ki tum mujhe mil jao par tum toh jaise kahi gayab hi hogayi! Yahan bhi main tumhe dhoondne hi aaya tha! Char din se yahi kar raha hoon. Jab iske baavajood bhi tum nahi mili, main niraash hokar yahan prayer karne aa gaya! Thank God, mujhe tum mil gayi!

Ashi is taken aback by his words! He had been searching for her? He has roamed here and there to find her? Even now, he is here because he was dejected of not finding her? But why? He dint love her right? Then why?

Ashi breaks the hug and looks into his eyes

A: Randeep, kyun mujhe dhoond rahe the? Main chali gayi na tumhari zindagi se chup-chap, phir kyun dhoond rahe the mujhe?

Randeep cups her face and

R: Kyunki main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon! I love you Ashi! I love you! Uss din, jab tumne mujhe propose kiya, tab main khud tumhare liye mere emotions ko leke confused tha! Uss din dil aur dimaag mein bahut saare jazbaat umad rahe the aur woh sab gusse ke roop mein tumhare saamne aa gaye! Tumhare jaane ke baad ehsaas hua ki main bhi tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon. Uske baad se, inn paanch saalon se bas tumhare liye tadap raha hoon! Mujhe maaf kardo Ashi! Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki tum meri vajah se itni badi step le logi! Apni ek galti ki sazaa inn paanch saalon se bhugatta aaya hoon. Ab aur sehen nahi hota! Please mere paas aa jaon!

Ashi has tears in her eyes, after listening to his heartfelt confession. She had never seen him so weak and defeated ever, but seeing his state, she knows each word he spoke just then is nothing but truth!

She wipes his tears and hugs him tightly.

As( sobbing): I love you too! I love you so much! Maine tumhe kabka maaf kar diya tha Randeep. Please mujhe kabhi chodkar mat jaana. Inn paanch saalon mein tumhare aur sabke bina main kaise rahi hoon, yeh main hi jaanti hoon! Mujhse bhi yeh dard ab bardaasht nahi hota! I love you too!

Both tighten their grip around each other and weep in each others embrace.

After some time, they break the hug and Randeep looks at his Ashi, who is so close to him, in his arms. He leans and pecks her forehead. She closes her eyes. He then gently pecks her eyes and finally and very gently, his lips land on hers. He pulls her more into himself and she, being shorter, cuddles like a small baby in his arms.

Post their first kiss, she snuggles into his chest as he carries her in his arms and takes her to his hotel room. All the way, people are adoring the cute couple.

Feeling extremely shy, she has buried her head in his chest, her cheeks as red as fresh tomatoes, which is the aftereffect of their kiss and she being carried in his arms!

At the hotel room

Ashdeep are lying in each others arms on the bed. She being shorter has her head placed on his chest, her arms around his torso. His arms are around her waist. Looking at the stars clearly visible in the night sky, through the open window of the room, two souls drift off to sleep,in each others arms, at peace at last, having found each other!

Hey guys!
This is the conclusion to Panne jazbaaton ke. It hasn't come out so well, but I hope you all like it.

Lots of love
Pratyu