Jaane nahi denge tujhe- Epilogue

Doctor: She...

Sameer: She what doctor?

Doctor: I'm sorry to say that she has slipped into coma!

Sameer: C..coma?? S..she will be alright na doctor? She will recover soon right?

Doctor: Mr. Maheshwari it's difficult to say now. Because of her ailment, she has slipped into coma. Now nothing can be done except pray that she wakes up soon!

Tears start flowing from his eyes.

What had he done to see this day? His first love and beloved wife is in coma, his elder daughter undergoing treatment for having weak lungs and his younger son would be devoid of his mother's affection for God knows till when! Why was God doing this to him?

***************************************

3 years later

"Tumhe pata hain, aaj Preeti aur Pandit mein kis baat ko lekar jhagda hua? Iss baat ko lekar ki unka aane waala baby samosa lover hoga ya nahi! Can you believe it??"

And he continues talking with her, even as she lies in deep slumber from the past 3 years. Each day he talks to her, holds her hand, but she doesn't show any reaction. He holds his tears infront of her and lets them out in the endless silences of night. His life revolves around her, his daughter's treatment to which she is thankfully responding and looking after his son, who at other times is with his Nana and Nani, ie. Naina's Chachaji and Chachiji.

Kai saalon se taras gaya hoon
Sunne tumhari aawaz mein apna naam
Taras gayi hain rooh meri
Tere pyaar ki hain pyaasi
Ab aur kitna tadpaoge jaana
Tere bina ek-ek saas lena hain mushkil

Ab khol do apne yeh naina
Jinme bas pyaar hain bhara
Chu lo tum apne komal haathon se
Main kabse tere sparsh ke liye taras raha
Tumhe baahon mein bharkar
Saari raatein yunhi kat jayegi
Tere hone se raaton ki tanhaai
Bas ek pal mein ghat jayegi

Ae Khuda mere, tu bhi na alag kar paaye
Aisa pyaar humara hain
Jism do honge humare magar
Ek hi jaan donon mein basta hain

Tum zyaada der aise nahi reh sakti! Tumhe lautna hoga, humare pyaar ke liye, humare bacchon ke liye, humare parivaar ke liye aur mere liye. Chahe kuch bhi karlo, main tumhe jaane nahi doonga!

***************************************
2 months later.

" There's good news Mr. Maheshwari, she has started responding, even though very slightly. That means she is coming out of coma. Very soon, she will be opening her eyes"

He lets himself fall back on the chair, his eyes filled with tears of happiness and a huge smile on his face.

She was the sunshine of and/or in his life. She has dawned on him and pulled him out of the darkness of loneliness and craving for love. But when she left, she took with her his very soul. He lived only for his daughter and there also, her memories provided him the needed push to live. Having found her and about her sacrifice, yet again, the darkness engulfing him started to cease, but once she went into deep slumber, the darkness intensified. His days already dark, lighted by just her serene face and the warmth radiating from her body. His nights, full of tears and loneliness.
But now, his sunshine is going to wake up soon and with her, the endless nights of painful silences and loneliness is going to end.

She is the destination
Of his wandering soul
She is the reservoir of love
Quenching his thirsty soul
She is the bright dawn
Of his dark sky
She is the twinkling star
In his night sky

She is the heartbeat
Of his broken yet strong heart
She is the only one
For whom his heart beats so fast

She was home
To his abandoned being
She was the angel
Who helped him rise up from emotional ruins

***************************************
" Sahi kaha tumne Sameer! Hum kabhi alag nahi ho sakte! We will always be together, be it in life or be it in death! I love you!"

"I love you too and dare you try to do this again! I will not be able to tolerate if...."

"Shh... nothing will happen! I'm here, see, in your arms...."

He hugs her tightly and she too tightens her grip around him. He kisses her forehead and then they share a kiss. In that one kiss, all emotions of fear, pain, longing, love, happiness and concern pour out. They break the kiss and look deep into each others eyes.

And drowned in each others eyes, conveying all the love they have for each other without wording them, they drift off into the world of love.....

***************************************
Hey guys!

So we come to the end of Jaane nahi denge tujhe. Hope you all liked it.

I know this is a common concept, yet I wanted to write on it. Hope I have done justice to it.

Rate this TS( with epilogue) out of 10

Please do it. Atleast, it will let me know how this is.

Lots of love,
Pratyu