Samaina: A Walk To Remember- 1

It was getting really difficult for Naina. Never had she imagined, even in her wildest dreams, that she would have thoughts of breaking the most valuable relationship, with the only person she has ever loved to this extent! Being an orphan and having only her Taiji and Tauji as her family and guardians, she had never seen a life of happiness and love till the day she met him. He was that hawa ka jhonkha that changed her life completely. He was the one who taught her the meaning of love. He was the one who brought her out of the unsaid sorrows and darkness engulfing her soul. With him came a small world of happiness and he had become the most valuable part of her life.

But now, she had to break the only relationship on which her life depended literally! She collapsed on the bed, tears flowing from her eyes. She felt suffocated . She felt as if somebody had sucked the life out of her body! Just the thought of him going away due to her decision sent shivers down her spine.

He was the reason for her existence. He was her breath and without him, she knew, she would be nothing but a living corpse!

But she had to do this! Her alliance had been fixed with a middle-class CA, Sharad, who was an orthodox person, without her consent and she could do nothing but look down, trying unsuccessfully to hold back the tears. She had always been looked upon as a burden and had always been humiliated and abused. Maybe it was this fear, more than respecting an elder's decision that she nodded her head and rushed to her small room, her tears continuously flowing.

And now, she had to not only break-up with her Sameer but also break him more by informing about her marriage alliance! He would be broken. Everybody whom he had ever loved had left him alone and she had promised she wouldn't. And now, she was about to do just that!

She shivered with immense fear. What if he takes some wrong step when she informs him? What if, being unable to bear everybody leaving him alone, he decides to take some drastic step?

"What is the point of just thinking Naina?? You have answers to almost none of these questions!!"

Tauji and Tauji, both weren't home and that gave her the perfect opportunity to go out of the house. A walk in the deserted park would surely help her clear her mind, she knew. But what she dint know was that this walk would be a walk to remember!

------------------------

Walking with a shawl wrapped around her, the cool breeze gently caressing her face, Naina kept walking, deep in thoughts about what and how to do!

"Naina..."

His voice brought her out of her thoughts and she looked at him, a different kind of gleam in his eyes. A smile adorning his lips, his face glowed.

***************************************

He was on a casual walk, trying to get rid of and peace from an unsettling feeling he had been experiencing since the past 2 days. He hadn't even seen Naina in the past two days and they couldn't even talk due to her Taiji being at home 24/7, making his Naina work like a donkey! His blood boiled and cursed her Taiji for hurting his Naina, but again, could do nothing bound by Naina's promise.
Trying to calm himself down, he kept walking when his eyes fell on the only ray of light in the slightly dark evening, his Naina. Wrapped in a white shawl, lost in her own world, her hairs tied in a pony, she emitted a certain warmth and her entire being glowed. She was the sunshine of his life. She was the one who freed him from the tight grip of loneliness and pain on his being, healing him. She was his only family.

His eyes craved to get a sight of her, even if it was just a glimpse. Not being able to see her and hear her voice for 48 hours, all kinds of insecurities arose in his heart. His past and his loses had made him believe he was a cursed soul, who dint deserve any company or any love and relationships. She was the one who brought him out of that, shedding him off his insecurities. Just her presence or even more, just her voice gave him a lot of solace and assurance that he wasn't alone! She was with him and would remain with him always! But not having that from the past 48 hours had made him terrified! He couldn't afford to lose her.
She was the reason why he decided to live else he was ready to end his lonely life! She was what rain was for a barren land and what home was for a homeless person.

And seeing her infront of him, all his insecurities and fears vanished. His parched self had craved for her warmth for 2 whole days and now finally, she was infront of him!
***************************************
The gleam in his eyes and the wide smile on his face immediately brought a smile on her face. Suddenly remembering her decision, her smile dropped and eyes welled up with tears. Seeing her smile disappear and her misty eyes, his expression changed to that of worry, fear and concern. She ran to him and hugged him tightly!

***************************************
When souls connect, however far and distant the bodies become, they can never distance the souls who have become one. Love, a bond beyond words and understanding.

Craving for love and care was the thing that brought Naina and Sameer closer. While he healed wounds due to negligence, ignorance, humiliation and hate in her, she healed wounds due to loss, abandonment and loneliness in him.

He was for her and she was for him
Nothing can change this, it's destined!

Hey guys!
How is this?

Will Naina be able to tell Sameer?

Will Sameer be able to bear this?

Will they be able to live without each other?

Stay tuned for the next update.

Lovingly,
Pratyu