5;Gwen

He was truthful to what he said, Sierra came and escorted me back to my cell.

I fell with a hard "clunk" into the hard surface of the cell. The sound of the door locking, and Sierra's heavy footsteps leaving.
It was silent for a long while before I shut my eyes attempting to sleep.

"Hello?"

My eyes flung open to sound of my conciseness speaking to me. Except it wasn't coming from my head, it was someone talking to me.

A real person.

I looked around, there was no one in sight. I shook  my head trying figure out the situation.

Was I mad? Had this place turned me into a quack? In the the back left corner. A vent. That must be how the cell mates talked. There were other's.

I wasn't alone.

" Hey"

" I'm afraid"

"Who are you"

There was a brief pause before she answered, "Cameron. "

I hadn't heard her name before, I hadn't heard names at all, here,besides Sierra.

" Gwen."

" I'm afraid,Gwen."

" I know, I am too."

"What do they want?"

" I don't know."

But didn't I know exactly why...why I was here.. like Sierra had told me.. instructed me. I pushed the thought from my mind.

Her fingers appeared at the vent bars, smashed & bruised, there were gaps just big enough for her to sick her fingers through then. I grabbed then. We squeezed are hands together. It was like hope. My last bit of hope, so little, I had to grab onto someone else to keep it there.

Cameron & I sat there, fingers laced together, not saying a word, for what seemed like forever, till my door opened.

Cameron started to shriek as I let go, getting up.

"Sorry," I muttered to Cameron.

Sierra was standing there, impatiently tapping her foot on the tile floor.

" C'mon" she exclaimed, pulling me, out.
She guided me back to the bedroom.
The door creaked, as I filed into the room .

The guy was causally leaning against the wall, he looked up smirking at me.
" Hello, sweetheart"

I sighed. He was so creepy when he said that.

" Please don't address me like that."

He frowned, & shook his head pushing off the wall, "I'll address you however I want to," he strode over toward me, " Where's the food?"

I pulled out two pieces of bread, still fresh. He snatched them from my hands, smelling the bread, taking in deep breaths.

Freak.

He looked at me, a look of question on his face, & he took a small bite. Oh how I wish I was brave enough to take it back. My bread. I was hungry, & he was taunting me with the bread, my bread.

He smiled, & shoved the rest into his oversized jacket pockets. Then he motioned me to the bed. My stomach flopped. I was sick.

Sicker.

I sat on the edge, as far away from him as possible. That only encouraged him. He sat right next to me, smirking, as he squeezed my hand. I felt so very sick. I wanted to get away, but I couldn't. I was too stiff to move.

" I never told you my name" he said, chuckling to himself.

" It's Zane"

I didn't look up.
At first I didn't feel it, but soon his fangs were sunken deep into my skin. I was beyond sick. I squeezed my eyes shut, only briefly opening them.

Black spots covered my vision.
Oh no, I was about to pass out, while a crazy demon sucked the life out of me. My breaths were shaky & heavy.
I blinked one last time, before passing out knowing I was dying.

Dead.