20; Gwen

A/N: Sorry for not updating, it's almost been a month! Yikes. *face palm* I'm sorry guys, but here is an update for u! 😞😅😅😅😅

I sat in my cell, crying.5 days ago I was in shock, now I'm crying, but I'm also thinking....
About the fight,
About Leon hurting Zane,
About Zane,
But I couldn't think,
My eyelids slowly shut,
My eyebrows still furrowed in confusion
.....................
I awoke to see Zane on the other side of my cell.it was the first time I'd seen him since the fight. He looked paler than usual, or maybe I was imagining it.

"Hey Gwen," he said opening the door.

He helped me up and out, and we went to his bedroom. He shut the door, turned to me and bit his lip, looking guilty, and... ill.

"Gwen I haven't been completely honest...about why and what I'm doing here."

I raised my eyebrows,but nodded letting him continue.

"I've been sick, well I haven't had an healthy level of blood, and I've let it catch up to far."

I went to hug him stroking his hair. He buried his face into my shoulder, crying a bit.He whipped his tear stained cheek on his sleeve, then looked slow and nervously up at me.

" I think I'm getting sick from it, and after the fight with Leon," he winced a bit, remembering the pain from 5 days ago,"I lost way more blood, now I'm in a critical state,and if I don't get a lot of blood now I'll," he squeezed his eyes shut.

"Then take my blood, I can take it," I say rolling up my sleeve for my left arm. He looks at me In shock, pink creeping up his cheeks.

"I can't let you do this Gwen, helping me wouldn't be the right thing," he says meeting my eyes.

I shake my head no and gesture to my arm. Then I sit on the bed,and he slinks down next to me, watching my arm the whole time. I know he wants it, but he's to polite and gentle with me to ever consider taking me blood again.

"Why?"

I kiss his cheek," because Zane Bradley, I may be insane, but this is love, no modern love story will be ours, and wee to crazy to be Romeo and Juliet, but as long as I'm still loving you,I've learned to let myself break from my comfort zone, and let in the ones I love, that was the ultimate sacrifice, and I'd only do it for you."

"Then promise to be with me,even after we leave this dump."

I nod.

He stared deeply into my eyes, and leaned in.i leaned in too, but before I knew what was going on, he attacked my collar bone. I was roughly pinned to the bed, and he began drinking my blood.

I tried pushing him off,"Zane, stop your scaring me, please!"

His eyes were no longer the loving brown ones I've dreamed of and stared into, now the were yellow, and flickered dark purple sparks.when they flashed normal he brought his head up and opened his mouth.

"I'm sorry."

He sunk his teeth into me once more,then sucked on my bloodline with intense force, making spots appear in my vision. I tried keeping myself awake, but reality soon became an illusion, and I'll I really saw was a bright white light........

----------------------------------------------

Did Gwen make it......

Find out in a very special chapter, coming soon to my wattpad viewers!!!

20 votes will earn you this chapter, and more frequent updates on this story.

That is all. Thank you.