18;Gwen

For the next few hours, Zane and I sat talking, and staring into each other's eyes, both filled with wonder and encouragement. Everything was cool till we came to the topic of our dreams. There was such a long and uncomfortable pause of awkward silence, that eventually Zane broke it by asking me about Leon.

" tell me," he said, taking me off guard," do you feel love for...Leon?"

I blushed, giving me away too soon," well ya I kinda do....."

He turned away, his jaw tightened, his lips in a thin line. It seemed that was all he needed to know, but suddenly he spoke again, making me jump a bit," but you love me too?"

I sigh," Zane I love you too."

" then who do you love more," he snapped turning to fave me, his black eyes narrowed, but I wasn't affairs.

I felt bold.

Brave.

" you know I can't seem to decide, but lately, and more honestly, I love you more," I say searching his face for emotion. I'd told him the truth, what he wanted to hear, weather it be harsh or nice, it was the truth. He cracked a smile, meeting my eyes with his.

" i knew it!"

" I think I did to," I say sighing. Sometimes it feels really good to get all this shit off my chest. To feel normal, even for a split second, till reality comes back and smacks me right in the face.

I yawned, so did he, so we took a nap together, I was wrapped in his warm arms, eyes slowly fluttering shut,but when I woke up, I was slumped up against the hard concrete. I knew we couldn't have forever together, we'd be caught, but longer would've been better.

I sighed.

I heard something from the cell next to mine shuffle over to me.

"Gwen?"

"It's me Leon."

I saw his hand slither through the grate,reaching for my hand. I didn't take it, or even touch it.

He sighed," are you mad at me?"

I let out a puff of air," oh uh, no not at all just tired I guess," I say, sitting up a bit.

" how was it with Zane?"

The meant ion of his name made me heart throb the tiniest bit, giving me a boost of joy,but I wouldn't allow my face to express it, no matter how much it wanted to. The way Leon said it, made him sound like he was talking about a deceased et or something. It made me realize how much respect he must have for Zane.

" it was better than you'd have expected, you know, from Zane," I say shrugging, and stretching out a bit, letting my legs flop to the floor from my chest.

" oh please, I can practically smell him all over you, he snapped, he hand slither back.

Dammit. I didn't know Zane had a smell. Of course he did stupid, how else do guys get girls. My thoughts made my stomach uneasy, but I swallowed the bile, and forced myself to talk," yeah he's all over the place when it comes to sucking blood," I say laughing nervously.

" please, I know you guys were doing something together," he scoffed," and to think you actually loved me......"

I bit my lip. It was getting harder to avoid this dreadful talk, and I knew I had to face it head on. I wasn't going to be that shy girl anymore.

" look I'm not gonna be nice. I'm over that shit! I'm telling you the cold truth. And nothing but it!i love Zane Bradley. And you can't lessen my affection for him by saying or doing anything. I love him no matter what crap happens. And yes Leon,I do love you too, but for the time being, I more in love with Zane then anyone else."

He didn't say anything else. We both just sat there,shocked by the things I had just said. I couldn't quite tell, but I think I surprised myself more than him. Suddenly I heard footsteps. I hoped it wouldn't be Zane, real shit was gonna go down if he made an appearance. The footsteps were getting even closer.........