Gwen;15

A/N: I do apologize for not updating.

The blood rushing to my brain felt like hot lava boiling me.I sat up , panting, and placed a hand on my temple. It was hot, really hot. My ears buzzed with static, as I was suddenly able to make out the sound, talking. It was close by, and I even recognized their voices. It was Leon and Zane. They sounded mad.

I sat up, grunting, as more hot blood boiled my brains. I heard footsteps coming, so I shut my eyes tightly, hoping whoever it was wouldn't notice me. Of course luck wasn't on my side. The rusty metal gate opened, and I remained still, hoping that by some miracle they'd go away or I'd wake up from a dream. Still unlucky.

" Gwen, it's me, I'm not gonna hurt you." said a husky low voice. Damn it was sexy! Stop it I thought mentally cursing at myself. Now wasn't the time. My eyes fluttered open to see Zane extending his arm to help me off the floor, Leon behind him, his jaw set in a firm line of discomfort. Uh Oh.

I took his hand, not reaching his gaze, and walked out of my cell. I felt a bony arm wrap around my waist, and I knew exactly who's it was.

Leon.

We whirled around to face an angry looking Zane, and Leon had a smug expression on his face.

" What's the matter Zane? Jealous?"

"Jealous doesn't even begin to describe it.,he said, clenching his fist, till they were white.

" aww, Gwen why not tell him about how you kissed me."

" I saw it, it was pitiful," Zane said smirking at Leon.

Oh god! He saw me and Leon kiss. How embarrassing. Why did he do that? Then he called it pitiful. If he saw us kiss, why did he kiss me?

Questions swarmed my head, as Leon and I stood there, looking dumbfounded.

" Then I, made out with her, right under your nose," he chuckled.

I looked to Leon for any traces of emotion, but his face was emotionless.
Blank.

Suddenly Leon let go of my waist and lunged at Zane, hand extended out, ready to fight.

I screamed as they began battling, fists flinging, legs kicking,lots of profanity,and blood sprayed everywhere, and I felt the lava hot blood boiling inside me again. I wondered if it was anger......

" stop." I cried my voice cracking, as my head began to swell in pain.

" You can't hurt each other without hurting me!" I screeched, suddenly falling backwards.

I heard there voices stop, as two pairs of strong arms pick me up, right before I slammed into the cement.

Leon quickly pushed me behind him, as he and Zane caught their breathes, glaring at each other.

Finally, Leon spoke, " Gwen, you have to choose, me or the monster."

I gaped at him, almost not be living what he said. Choose. Choose what? Who should get to make out with me? Cuddle me? Protect me? I glanced between the two boys, who were now covered in disgusting blood, still heavily panting from the fight. I could see the hurt in both their eyes, just waiting for me to choose the other. One way or another, I'd end up hurting someone I liked.
A lot.

I walked in between them, setting my eyes on both, before shutting them. I had my choice.

" Don't you love me," chirped Leon, sounding broken and defeated.

" Sure, cause every girl goes for the sucker," chuckled Zane.

" not that your any better."

" I'm immortal you weakling."

" yeah and dangero-

" QUIET" I barked, loosing the grip on my headache. Maybe that's why I got it in the first place. Boys.

" i like you, like a lot ....." sniffed Leon, trailing off on his words.

I opened my eyes and faced him, " I love you."

He brought me into a hug, softly kissing my neck, " I love you more."

I briefly looked back to see Zane rampaging down the halls.

That was that, I was with Leon........

A/N: I apologize for taking forever on updating.

Who liked the fight?

Should their be more action?

If you have any feed or ideas, or suggestions, just comment below.

Thanks ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💔