17; Gwen

A/N: I feel so blessed, 886 views, 22 comments, and 39 votes
That was way past my goals.
Thanks for the support, it makes me so happy!!
Ok enjoy!!

As soon as Zane left, we split apart. We stared wide eyed at each other. We walked down the halls, slipping int the dark corners whoever we heard footsteps. He squeezed my hand, I looked up.

" we're almost out Gwen."

I smiled. We started to walk again, I stopped and looked down. I saw a red sticky puddle, and I stepped right in it. Leon, bit his lip, helping me step out. Suddenly we heard a high pitch scream.

"Cameron," we said in unison, as he grabbed my hand, pulling me in the direction of her screams. How was it possible? Cameron was dead. Sierra told me. I remembered the felling of when she told me. I felt cold and empty, helpless. She was the last thing helping from breaking down. I nearly shut down, but then I met Leon. Leon knew her too. I wondered how.

He bumped his shoulder against a door to our left, it flew open. We walked in hand in hand. We froze. Cameron was crying on the floor, chained to the wall only in her panties.A guy with a whip got off the wall,"hey what are you doing here?!"

" getting my sister back!"

I stared at him wide eyed. Sister? I didn't see the resemblance. Leon had blonde hair and looked more European, while Cameron was Black haired and Asian. Leon looked back at me.

" she's my adopted sister."

I smiled nodding to him, then turning back to the guy.

" let me guess," he said chuckling " you runaway blood-slaves."

" blood slaves?" I asked, exchanging a glance with Leon.

The man roared with laughter, admiring his whip, " well I guess Johanna will be happy to get you back."

" miss me," came sickly sweet female voice.

Leon whipped around, so did I, facing a female girl with pixie cut blonde hair, with a strip of red mixed in. I squinted trying to figure out if it was dye or blood. I couldn't tell. Another door in the room opened, " and here's the man that ratted you out."

I stood there, not surprised to see Zane, he looked almost sad, in that moment I almost felt bad for him, for whatever he must be going through, but I set the thought away. He gripped my hand, and Johanna, grabbed Leon's waist, he winced as she squeezed his side.

" now," Zane said darkly, his pitch dark eyes narrowing, "Let the girl go."

I stared back and forth at Zane, and the man letting Cameron out of the chains. She ran over to not Leon, his brother, but me, the girl she barley knew, let alone knew what I looked like. She lunged at me, making Zane hit the wall, and me jam into his chest. He grunted, but I couldn't care less, Cameron was alive!

" GWEN--DONT--LET THEM--DO IT-T-TOO ME AGAIN" she cried into my lap, each word hurting me more than ever, breaking me slowly.

" they won't," I said stroking her long black hair as out tears mixed together into a puddle," I promise they won't hurt you."

She looked up with her red puffy eyes, filled with hope, she held out her pinky, which was bent at an awkward angle. I wrapped my pinky around hers, holding her tightly to me. I mouthed the words " thank you" to Zane, and he just nodded scratching his head, as if he was embarrassed or something. She ran to Leon giving him a warm hug. That was the last thing I saw, before Zane pulled me away, back to his bedroom. I walked in sitting on the bed, wiping the moisture off my face. He handed me a tissue. I sniffed.

" why did you do that?" I asked boldly.

" because it was wrong," he said glaring at me.

I would have protested how stupid his answer was any other time, but today I just didn't have in me. A lot happened today, Leon and I almost escaped, I found out that one of my only friends here, Cameron, was still barley alive, I found out Cameron was Leon adopted sister, and that Zane wasn't as ruthless as he was cut out to be. I just nodded at him, trying to find understanding within it all. He sat next to me.I squinted searching his face. It was red and puffy as well, but I don't remember him crying....did he cry over me?

I half-smiled at him, and he gave me a questioning look, " were you crying Zane?"

He turned around, snuffling, reaching for the tissue box,"don't be ridiculous Gwen," but even then his voice cracked, and we both knew he was lying.

I put my hand on his shoulder,"its ok Zane, wanna tell me why?" I asked, trying not to sound to smug.

He turned to face me, tears streaking his flawless face, " because I'm in love with you Gwen, I've never been more in love with anyone, I know it's not right, ii know it's crazy, but I honestly don't care, I love you...you don't love me."

Each time his voice started, her heart broke for him. Was this love? Was feeling this way about someone love? I didn't care. I wanted it.

I pressed my lips softly to his, wanting the moment to last forever.

A/N: OMFG THERE SO CUTE TOGETHER ^^^^^^^
#TEAMZENFOREVER

this was the return of Cameron. She's like " surprise bitches I'm back and better"

Anyway thanks again for the 886 views. ILYGSFM ✌️✌️✌️✌️