Chapter 30: Wicked Games

~Three Days Later~

        She was infatuated by his beautiful face and sexy body as they lie in his king size bed. She stroked his chest and tugged on this threads.

        Damn, I'm one a lucky girl. Her stomach tighten up, feeling his hands grasp her ass.

        He opened his eyes slowly... Causing them to lock eyes.

        He chuckled when he noticed her blush. He had that effect on her.

        "How are you baby?" He asked after kissing the top of her head.

        Camille gently nodded and pressed at his chest. "Drama-free," she answered. I hope.

        "Shawty," he mumbled, but she could still hear him. "Let me take a shower. I have a meeting to attend in a few hours," Damon said just before Camille removed her body off of his.

        She was sleeping over at his house for the last three night... And gosh the best three nights of her night.

        "You haven't called me that since you met me," she added watching him get off the high bed.

        He paused once he got off the bed and turned to face her.

         "Yeah," he snickered, noticing she was right. "That's because it's my pick up line."

        Pick up line? She raised her brow, giving him questioning line. "Which means?" She wanted him to elaborate more. She wasn't some chick on the side of a corner nor was she the type to be picked up at a bar.

        Damon was taken back a little bit. "It's not a bad thing..." He stepped closer to her. "If I like what I see, I go after it."

        He was a go getter. A chaser. Maybe even a tempt?

        "Let me ask you this..." She paused getting off the bed. She gave him the look as if she wanted a serious answer. All jokes aside. "What was it about me that capture your attention?" She placed her hands on her hips.

        "Hmm," he hummed as he ran his hand through his thread. He was one handsome man. "I'll say this I like my girls thick in the behinds and strange attitude."

        Strange attitude. What does that mean? "Do you wanna elaborate on what an strange attitude is like?"

        He sighed heavily as he sat at the end of the bed. "Bring your ass over here," he commanded in a husky and broad tone.

        Oh... It set shivers down her spine.

        Camille proceed to sit on his lap.

        "I was saying that I like my girls that always keep their head up," he explained. He loved to have a woman in his life to be sexy, intelligent and had a fierce attitude just like his mother. She was a great explain of a woman he wanted to marry and Camille had all of above. Yes, he was intending to marry Camille... Someday.

        She looked down at her nails.

        "Alright?" He asked searching her eyes. He didn't mean to put it that way, like he jumped form one girl to the next. Which was invalid, Damon was always the type to have eyes for one girl at a time.

        He was loyal... Unlike someone who wasn't weeks prior, but that's not the issue at hand. He put that behind him and if she truly loved him, there would be a whole lot of honesty between them.