Chapter 13: Glowing

Chapter 13:  Glowing

Camille

''Who the hell was that?!'' She snapped at him.The only thing that came in Daniel's mind was why in the hell is she in my face.

Daniel look at her for a second. ''Camille.'' He warned.

Camille rolled her neck.'' What? I asked you a question!'' She protested when Daniel began walking back to the couch to continue eating and reading over some notes. At this point, Daniel was getting tired of Camille's nagging. It was really irritating to hear her these last few days.

''Who that bitch you were just speaking to!?'' She yelled following behind him. She kept on ranting in his face, and Daniel internally rolled his eyes.

''You know what?''

Camille folded her arms upon her chest. ''No, I don't know what. Tell me the name of the bitch you was just speaking to.'' She argued knowing full well that he was technically her boss, but she didn’t care. ''Daniel...'' She waited.

Daniel shook his head in disappointment. ''I told you the other night....'' He pointed between the two of them. ''That can't happen again. It's unprofessional--'' He explained before being interrupted by an angry Camille.

''Fuck being professional!'' she argued. She really wanted to have something with him, and him not wanting her was breaking her. ''Daniel? You serious?'' She asked before flopping down on the couch beside him.

''I'm sorry about what happened. I didn't plan this.'' He explained facing her.

Camille rested her bare feet on his lap. ''Daniel you can't deny this....what we have is strong.” She slowly sat up. ''I know you want me.'' She inched closer to him. ''Daniel, I know you want this.'' She whispered in his ear with a smile on her face.

''I told you, and I won't repeat myself again.'' He said as Camille nibbled on his ear. ''Camille stop!'' He barked making Camille stop.

''Daniel you was all over me the other night, and now you acting like this...'' Daniel pushed her to the over side of the couch. “Bitch!'' She finished.  ''Is it because of that hoe you was speaking to??'' She asked standing up.

Daniel didn't know what he got himself into, and he didn't like it. He gave her one more glare before turning around to make his way to his desk. ''Do me favor. Clean this shit up, and get out of my office'' He said nonchalantly.

Camille sucked her teeth. ''Do you think I am afraid of your punk ass? Daniel all I want is you...'' She whined.

''You still here?'' He inquired as he took his phone out of his pocket to text Tasha he was headed home and text him if she needed him.