Chapter 15: Lovers&Haters

Picture on the side of Brianna  Coleman

Chapter 15: Lovers & Haters

 Camille

 ''Wait, I just wanna talk to you, baby.'' He explained looking down at Camille who gave him a priceless look.

 "Don't touch me." He quickly removed his hand. She put her hands on her hips. ''What you want from me?''

 He smiled again. "I want to get to know you.'' He said looking her up and down. ''You remember me?'' He asked putting his arms on her waist.

 ''Back the fuck off me!'' she yelled.

 ''Aight sorry.'' He apologized backing away.

 ''Was I supposed to remember who the fuck you are?'' She narrowed her eyes trying to recognize his face.

 ''Yeah, we met at Shake Shack a week or two ago.'' He reminded her, and Camille's eyes widen.

 ''Oh you the nigga who gave me his card...''

 ''Yeah, so why you didn't use it?'' He stepped forward, and Camille looked down admiring his body.

 ''Cause I didn't want to.''

 ''Funny, you got jokes.'' He laughed pushing up against her. This man. Camille was a few inches shorter, so she had to look up at him. ''How about I call you shawty?'' He stated licking his lips.

 Camille smiled as she watched him and shook her head. ''Damon right?'' He nodded. ''No, I don't think so." She put her hands into her pockets and walked away.

 Damon runs after her. ''I don't even know your name.'' Camille looked at him quickly and looked away without saying a thing. ''You know you gonna say something eventually. Black woman can't stay quiet.'' He said, and Camille stopped walking.

 ''What does that mean?'' She put her hands on her hips and glared at him.

 ''Sorry, didn't mean to disrespect you.''

''Uh ok." She huffed about to walk away from him, but he yanked her arm again. ''Excuse me!'' She exclaimed.

 ''I just wanna speak to you.'' He explained again as she continued glaring at him while he gave her a sincere smile. ''Just call me so I can take you out tomorrow.''

 ''Who the fuck you think you are?'' she glared.

 ''Shawty chill. I just wanna take you out. That's all. You didn't call a brother, so can I call you?'' He asked squinting his eyes as the sun hit him.

 ''I don't know you though.''

 ''Just one date... Tomorrow?''

 Camille bit on her inner cheek. Do I want to go out with a man who practically followed me through the whole park? Nah. ''Bye.'' She started walking away quickly before he could yank her again.

 ''I'ma catch up with you later then!'' He yelled to her before running in the opposite direction of her.

 Camille spent the next hour still walking in the park. She needed to release all of the anger she still had; if strolling through the park alone would help, then so be it.

                                                                   *******