Chapter 33: Suffocated

What did she mean by time ticking? Camille fussed in her seat. 

       Brianna pulled out a pistol gun from her coat and pointed straight ahead at Camille. 

        "No please don't!" She shouted, continued to fussing in her seat as Brianna aimed the gun to her head. 

        "It's too late to cry boo boo," she laughed. 

        Camille could see the light before her eyes. Brianna was going to pull that trigger any moment. Too late cry? I have been crying since the day I was born. 

        "Cam, you have any last words to say before I pull this trigger?" Brianna asked confidently still aiming the gun.

        Cam sighed before swallowing the lump in her throat.

        "C-can I ask you one last-t question?" Camille asked shakily stuttering her words.

        "Go ahead it's not going to stop me from killing you though," she said sternly with a shrug.

        "Maxwell will never forgive you if you kill me! And we are both know he will kill you for hurting me-" Camille's teeth gritted as she spoke. 

        "How do you know that?" Brianna buckled the gun down still holding it up close to Camille's face as she breathe heavily. 

        "I just know," Camille cried. She was still stuck on the idea Brianna was doing all of this. Trying to kill her so she could  have Maxwell to herself. She couldn't lie, being with Maxwell was beautiful but that beauty later turned into something evil. 

        Brianna didn't say a word as she raised the cocked gun up and got ready to pull the trigger.

        "Brianna! We need to get the fuck out of here," Maxwell rushed into the room to see Brianna cocking the gun in Camille's face. "Whoa... What are you doing?" Maxwell's face scrunched up as he walked closer to her, taking slow steps. 

        "Uh..." Brianna's eyes narrowed as she looked around her surroundings. She felt like wreck. 

        "Put it down," he advise, placing his hand on her hand. 

       " Baby-- But I want you and I want only you but you seem to want both of us," she whispered as Maxwell moved the gun downward and tried to console her with his beautiful brown eyes.

        "Nah... Don't do this, okay?" He told her not taking his eyes away from Brianna. Not knowing Camille was trying to find away to slide out of the chair.  

        Brianna closed her eyes and nodded her head.

        "Listen," he leaned into her ear. 'The police are looking for us. We need to get out of here as soon as possible, alright?" He informed sternly. His eyes soon met with Camille whose chest raised up and down and sweat dip off the side of her face. He cleared his throat before speaking into Brianna's ear again. His voice was so warm and gentle. "We need to find away to get her out of here safe and fast.

*****

        The sound of the wheels of her suite case rolling  against the hard tiled floor chased after Thalia as she rushed out of the airport after getting her bag from the baggage claim. 

        "Taxi!" She called once she got outside. A car swirled in front of her. "Thank goodness," she muttered thinking it would take forever to find a cab in Manhattan. She hopped into the car.