Chapter 17: Seduction vs. Vengeance

A word to describe her was the definition of the word... Vixen.

She was very vain behind closed doors. Brianna Coleman was sneaky as a snake, especially in her plans to leading Maxwell into bed.

She walked to the front desk of the faculty Maxwell spent most of his time.

"Hi, I am looking for Maxwell Brown," she smiled at an unfamiliar face, placing her Michael Kors purse on the desk as the receptionist nodded with a small smile that was visible at the corner of her lips. She picked up the office phone before getting stopped by Brianna.

"Um, Just check if he's free or not. Don't mention my presence," Brianna said, slowly removing her hold from the receptionist's wrist. She replied by nodding, then she pressing a button and dialed in Maxwell's office number.

Brianna's eyes wandered  to the receptionist's name plate.

Kiara Turner. She read to herself, she had a feeling this young woman was new.

"Hello, sir?" Kiara stated, putting the phone in between her shoulder and ear. "Are you in the middle of something?" She asked, glancing at Brianna who was tapping her nicely fresh manicured nails against the desk. "Oh Okay," she said, before putting the phone on to the hook and sinking forward into her spinning chair. "He said he was planning to  head out  to lunch in fifteen minutes."

"Thank you, sweetheart," Brianna picked up her purse and walked into the direction to his office. The same one she met him in occasionally.

She knocked on his door before slimming down the sides of her purple, knee length Body Con dress.

"Come in!" He yelled. She smirked seductively as she turned the door knob and walked in to see him clearing his desk

"Hey baby," she stated with a smirked, locking the door. She walked forward into the room and he turned to face Brianna.

She bit her lip as she studied his dark chocolate completion.

She loved his body... One of the things she wanted to have for a very long time.

He looked at her shocked as he stood up straight and parted his mouth but word didn't come out.

"How are you today?" Brianna questioned, placing her purse on a chair in front of her before taking his hand into her palm.

Her body was reminiscing and he enjoyed putting his hands all over it, every single night.

She made sure, she was looking her best before coming to his office. Her hair was placed in a long ponytail and wearing a pair of black stiletto heels to got with her purple body con dress.

"Hmm," He nodded, smiling down at her small frame.

He knew Brianna had a much bigger ass than Camille and her head game was by far the best part. Of course, he chose to keep the best around but he still wanted and needed Camille. 

She slowly moved her lips and wrapped them around his earlobe as he gripped his hands on her fat ass.

"I'm not wearing anything under this..." She trailed off, feeling his big hands underneath her dress, getting a tighter grip on her assets. Once he got his hands on her, they got right to business, she wrapped her legs around his hips as he gently placed on his desk.

She situated her body on the desk and helped him unbutton his pants, "You didn't answer my question..." She continued to eye seductively as he pulled down his pants along with his brief. "Hmm?"