Chapter 20: Do You Know?

• Dedicated to You

Short A/N: Chapter 19| Tangled Secrets is private, to acess make sure you're following me and then  delete this book and re-add to your library. Please excuse any mistake. Enjoy!

        __________________

        "Who is this?" He asked, bending down to Angela's level. 

        "Uh um," Tasha stuttered. Shit! Knowing her daughter, she was very outspoken. She had to stop placing her daughter in the hands of Jada, who was the influence. 

        "I'm her daughter," Angela said confidently.

        Daniel quickly looked up at Tasha drained.

        This was the time when her secrets began to unravel. 

      "B-baby girl, can you go stand over there?" Tasha commanded pointing to a spot a few feet away, she laughed nervously as she watch his nose flicker up and down.

        Daniel hated being lied to and he was just hoping she wasn't lying to him all this time.

        "You have a kid?"

        "No- She's my god daughter," she answered, taking his hand, "She's one of my best friends kid."

        Okay. They kid of looked a like to him but he brushed the thought away. "Are you sure?" He questioned, taking a step closer as she looked up at his tall frame. 

        She swallowed the lump in her throat, lying to  this sexy man in front of her was as hard as it seem. Damn. "Why wouldn't I be," she chuckled, tearing her eyes away on to the ground. "I won't lie about something so important. Plus she calls me her mother since we're so close," she whispered as she looked back up at his dark brown eyes. His eyes... Very capturing and distracting. "Even if she was my blood, I would have told you in the beginning."

      She stepped closer to his embrace, feeling his arms around her small waist.

      "I believe you, baby," he said honestly before kissing the top of her head.

        Thank goodness.Tasha she knew some day this will all go downhill. Something was telling her, this relationship wasn't all that serious but from Daniels point of view it was. He saw himself spending eternity with Tasha. She was everything he could ever dream of in a woman.

    "Just always remember I do love you... Daniel just give time. This relationship thing is exactly new to me but I'm trying for you, me and mostly importantly work on us."

    "We're just going g to take this one day at a time," he nodded and hugged her tightly.

     "Mommy! Can we go now?!" Angela hollered stomping over to the couple after they pulled away. 

        A chuckle slipped from Tasha's lip.  

        "Where y'all going?" He smiled down at Angela as she waved  at him. 

        "To the park," she answer, beating Tasha to the chase. 

        "The park we go..." he insisted walking to this car and opening the back door with a welcoming smile. "Come on in." So full of energy. he thought watching Angela run into the car. 

        "Don't you have somewhere to be?" Tasha questioned, putting her hands on her hips. This is really unnecessary, she mumbled walking her way to his car. 

        He was drunk in love with this woman, he could stay the whole day with her if she allowed that to happen.

         He winked at her, noticing her cheek turn red, that only made his heart skip a beat. She was a somethng special.