Part 7

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, with the help of my friend at S.T.A.R Labs, I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. I hunted down the man who killed my mother, but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats. I am the Flash and I am the only one fast enough to stop them.

Non said "I will go first and I will destroy Supergirl", "Yeah, Yeah just don't touch Flash he's mine" Zoom said. "What if he interferes" Non said. Zoom laugh and said "Just use minimum damage to him" Non nodded and walk away. Zoom looked at Aizen and said "What will you do" Aizen replied "Wait for the right opportunity and kill everyone in soul society" Zoom nodded and said "I'll go see what's the status of our arrancars" Aizen nodded.

Barry and Kara have been dating for months now and they have been teaming up, but sometimes Barry is busy with some stuff that he is doing in Central City. He lived now with Kara, Barry answered a phone call "Hello", Alex speak through the phone 'Barry Kara needs you National park sector 4' Barry said "On my way", as he ended the call.

Meanwhile in the park "Hello Kara" She heard the voice reviling that it is his Uncle Non, "Uncle Non?" she said, he replied "Oh yes my darling" Non said, "What do you want" she said "To kill you" Non said as he punch Kara. Kara tries to fight back, she gave him an uppercut but he blocked him and use maximum punch on Kara that made Kara dizzy, Non pickup Kara and breaks her one leg Kara screamed in pain and about to pass out when she heard Alex through comms 'I'll call Barry he's strong enough to fight kryptonian'

Barry came to the scene and sees a bleeding Kara, his rage took over and torch the ground and electricity came from about Non and zapped him, he can feel pain, the pain that he never felt before, there is only one certain explanation, the speedster is as equal as kryptonian. He's about to kill Non and remembered Kara bleeding to death so he flashed her out of the scene and bring her to the DEO. Barry tapped to his comms and said that he's bring Kara to the DEO.

Barry waited for Kara, until she wakes up, as Alex came in and said "You care so much about my sister so much, I am so happy for the both of you" Barry smiled and said "Thanks Alex". Barry remembered "Oh yeah before I forget, you and my sister Maggie are dating right" Alex blushed "Are you ok with me dating with your sister" Barry laughs "Ofcourse why wouldn't I both of you are the best for each other, beside I love you and I love my sister" Alex said "Do you mind we go for a dinner you, me, Kara, and Maggie. Barry said "I wouldn't say no to that" they both laugh. Kara woke up and asked "what is happening" Barry answered "We're going on a double date" Kara smiled and said "with who" Alex said "surprise" Kara didn't know that Alex is dating cause she is waiting for an opportunity and a double date with Barry and Kara will be the perfect.

Night falls and they all met and Kara was shocked and said "Maggie what are you-"then realize what's going on and said "OMG! You're Alex's girlfriend" Maggie nodded and said "surprise?" Kara nodded and Barry is dying laughing.

The night went perfect as planned and that night is full of happiness and love all around four of them, and they are sharing past stories and laughing all of night long. The fact that Kara is sleeping with Barry and Alex is sleeping with Maggie they all have happy life and happy memories that will last long for an eternity.

~Time Skip~

Non returned again and Kara has been waiting for this moment her entire week. Kryptonian vs. kryptonian who will win. Kara said "ready for round two" Non laugh and said "Ready as I'll ever be". they begin to fight Kara went for the faint punch that Non fall for and Kara punching Non to the stomach and throwing him from above and using her heat vision, she teleported behind Non and use a maximum punch Non can barely stand up, but a flashing blue trail came in and said "I'll need to borrow your uncle" then they disappear

Kara then went back to the DEO and said "Call Barry" Winn called Barry and in a matter of seconds he pop up and said "Why did you call me" Kara said "Who is the blue speedster" Barry looked confused and said "Who?" Kara said "I guess you don't know huh" He shakes his head in said of no. Barry remembered the images of the speedsters that the speedforce showed him and said "Ofcourse that is Zoom that you saw their" Kara nodded and said "So they are teaming up this is bad"