𝕂𝕦𝕫𝕦𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕒/ℙ𝕖𝕜𝕠𝕓𝕦𝕜𝕚-𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖

Requested by Jay_Says_Gay_Rights

Fluffyyyy

Non despair au

No spoilers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kazuichi-

"kaz I swear to God if you take us to the arcade again..."

"Oh shut up boss baby I know you enjoy the dance dance revolution games" My grumpy boyfriend crossed his arms, taking his hand out of mine as he continues to walk in a sassy fashion.

It's been awhile since we've gone out on a date and so I wanted to surprise him. But he seemed to already know where we're going- cause we go to the same place e v e r y t I m e. I'm not that good with relationships but I've been trying really hard for me to Fuyu to work out..

Anyways, I've decided to go on a date again because he's been always going out and about for his job as a Yakuza and it's been awhile since we've just had time together.

Heh. But I didn't tell him that I was bringing Peko and her girlfriend- which I suprisingly haven't met yet.

"Whatever, you Prick...As long as we can get a slushie...." I smiled and nuzzled my boyfriend's head as we skipped along gayly to the arcade. Yes, specifically in a gay way.

Once we entered the arcade, I immediately saw Peko and her girlfriend standing by one of the rolling ball games. Her girlfriend was jumping up and down happily as Peko tried to calm her down, but failing miserably and giving up.

I watched them as Peko smiled at her girlfriends reaction to getting the ball into the hole. The emo aesthetic girl jumped up and down in excitement.

Man, they're cute together.

"Hey Pekoyama! Me and boss baby are here!"

The silverette looked over to me, her smile dropping as The other girl turned to look at us.

Fuyuhiko gave me a look before shuffling over to Peko and the other. "kaz you didn't tell me Peko and Ibuki were coming"

"Hehe...SupRise?"

Ibuki's eyes seem to glimmer as she comes up to me, taking my hands in hers as she looked me up and down.

"Ibuki says hellooo! You must be Peko's Friend's boyfriend!"

Well- that's one way to introduce yourself to somone-

"Heh hehe hEh yeah hello- I'm kazuichi souda if you didn't know..but you can call me Kaz" an awkard smile lit up on my face. I really suck at making friends with people. This is why I stick with playing mortal combat with Hajime.

Fuyuhuko gave me another look saying 'You fucking Twink Why are you like this' before sighing and shaking his head. "I'm gonna go get a slurpe"

Peko looked over to boss baby, nodding before going with him over to the slurpe stand.

Ibuki looked back over to me, taking my hand and zooming me over to the game her and Peko were playing before we got here.

"Here! Try this kaz I think you'll like this game!!!" Ibuki handed me the ball . For some reason, the game seemed very easy, yet once I yeeted the ball twoards the machine it only lamely slid down into the under of the machine rather than in one of the balls.

Man, I suck at ski ball.

"Now that Ibuki has seen your horrible skills at ski ball- ibuki challenges you to a ski ball challenge!- did ibuki say challenge to many times? Oh well you get the point!" The cheerful girl than picked up the ball, slid her tokens into the game and watched me until I do the same.

Oh how I might just lose to Peko's girlfriend.

How is THIS gonna impress fuyuhiko?

Wait.

Impress him-

Why would I wanna-

"READYYY SETTTTTTT GOOO!" she than pushed my hand in to push in the tokens, before the game started.

-Time skip, and Fuyuhiko's POV-

A sigh escapes my lips after slurping on my slushie for the past couple minutes. I've kind of lost kaz and Peko went off to go play games by herself for a bit since she kind of likes her alone time.

"god dammit!"

Oh, well that sounds familiar.

My legs led me down a couple isles of games away. There stood both Ibuki and Kaz Aggressivly trying to beat each other at ski ball. What concerns me more is that I've only left them alone for five minutes and it says on the game board that they've played SIXTY TIMES.

SIXTY.

THATS MORE THAN HOW MANY CENTS THIS SLUSHIE COST.

"Kaz, babe. What are y-"

"Not now Baby gangsta I'm trying to winnnn!"

"You cannot beat Ibuki! For she has won All sixty times already!"

At this point, Peko heard the commotion and quickly scooped up Mioda with her Stronk Gorlfren powers and lifted her away to get her a pretzel.

I scoffed, Our lovers really are stupid sometimes..

Kaz slumped over from his position, I went over to him and gave him a little kiss on the cheek

"You may be stupid. Well- yeah your kinda stupid but you can be cute sometimes"