💰ℕ𝕒𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕚- 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕣𝕪 𝕖𝕘𝕘🍀

aighTy I got this idea so why not

Non-Despair AU

Hurt/comfort

No spoilers

Warnings: Angry egg, byakuya being an ass

---------------------------------------------------------

-Naegi's POV-

"You didn't have to be so mean though!"

"Tch..as if a Commener like you would understand.."

"Byakuyaaa! I thought we agreed you wouldn't call me that...a*shole..." A pouted formed upon my lips as I leaned against the kitchen counter.

My boyfriend, Byakuya as*shole-gami and I were having an argument since he cussed out Chihiro, which he knows is sensitive, for accidently spilling his orange juice over him.

Poor Chihiro apologizes at least ten times and Byakuya was deciding to be a d*ck about it.

"Whatever, why do you care so much anyways?" The heir shifted his gaze from the floor and back up to me, I flinched a bit at how angry his facial expression was...

Geez...did he wake up on the wrong side of the bed or sumthin...?

"Because Chihiro's our friend! You shouldn't have been so mean to him! He didn't mean it.." I slowly felt myself starting to build anger after the look of disgust changed over the heirs face.

"First off, he's your friend. I do not have friends. Two, your being over dramatic. Typical Makoto"

Oh.

That hurt a little bit.

BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP ME FROM BREAKING HIS MFING LONG LEGS.

ActUallY, that's kinda violent.

"you know what? Y o u k n o w w h a t ? You can go suck a d*ck. Leave me alone. I don't care if you aologize or not.." Before exiting the kitchen, I grabbed the blanket that was folded over the couch and ran off to our shared room.

This isn't turning out to be a good day.

-Byakuya's POV-

Well, I most certainly F*cked up.

I knew Makoto wanted to be alone. But Usually when he states he wants to be alone he usually means that he wants someone to be there for him.

Well, if I get my knee caps kicked for trying, it'll be at least worth a try.

Slowly, I inched my way over to our shared bathroom after a few minutes of contemplating my life choices. I peaked my head inside of the room, seeing the pile of blankets that my boyfriend was clearly under.

I started to shuffle my way over to him as silent as possible, sitting right next to the huddle of blankets.

Hm...how is he breathing under there? With commoner powers?

I realized he didn't wanna be spoken to. But that didn't stop me. so, I started poking his sides a bit. He didn't respond. So, I thought of something that'll give me a reaction.

"Bottom, please look at me. I didn't mean to anger you"

The midget spring up, face a little flushed but his eyes a little puffy, clear that he's been crying. I lift my hand to his chin so he can look at me.

"Hm...One minute ago you were an angry little egg. Now you look depressed...hm..May I apologize?"

The flush soon turned brighter and his pout returned, instead of an answer he leaped in my arms and nuzzled into my neck. "Mm...sorry...I over reacted..."

I shook my head. This boy really does apologize for everything...when I'm the one who should be sorry.

"Tch...don't apologize you fool. I...should be...a.. apologizing. Don't get to used to me saying sorry however it's just a one time thing- but, I will also apologize to Fujisaki, as you told me to.." my hand gravitated to the lucky boys waist, I put my hand there and gently nuzzled my head into his temple, giving it a little kiss as to show I'm truly sorry.

The boy perked up and lifted his head, that smile I fell in love with on full display right in front of me. I couldn't help but kiss the corner of his mouth and lean his body into mine.

"Byakuya...I don't think I've heard you sound so sincere before"

"Oh shut uppp, don't get used to it.."

"And an angry egg huh?"

"Why must you be this way"