🌟𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕪 - ℕ𝕒𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕚🌟

Idea of mine.

Fluff

No spoilers

Non-Despair Au

Warnings: None

---------------------------------------------------------

-Naegi's POV-

As soon as I walked into the lunch room, I could tell something was different.

I walked down to my usual table to see my boyfriend sat by himself at the table he usually sat at. Toko very close by to him, like normal. He always seemed to be distant and done with everyone. But today he seemed to be agitated and down.

His posture was slightly off and his eyes were staring into nothing, giving him this lost look. He looked as if he was about to fall asleep any moment. Geez I knew he didn't get a lot of sleep but now I'm concerned for his health.

The bell for our next class rang throughout the chat-filled room. Byakuya however, didn't move from where he sat.  

I decided to help him out.

I walked over to the exhausted heir once everyone else was out of the room, resting my hand onto his shoulder and waved my hand over his face.

"Hellooo...? Earth to richyrich?"

He jolted upwards. His posture going back to how he normally sits. He looked up to my worried eyes and tried his best not to give in to whatever he was holding onto.

"Mako...What are you doing? You should be on your way to class.." his speech sounded very forceful. I needed him to admit he was exhausted.

"Hm...we aren't going to class today, baby. So tell me why you look like a rich zombie." I sigh sympathetically and brush my boyfriend's bangs out of his face, coaxing him to melt under my hand.

He let his posture loosn just a bit, to where I repositioned him so his head was leaning against my shoulder, making it easier since he was sitting down.

"Hmmp...if you must know...I haven't slept in three days"

Um excuse me.

Did I hear that right?

I was surprised that Byakuya didn't even try to fight me. Well- if I choose my wording and actions right he'd do anything I ask but that's not the point-, I'm more suprised that he's been awake for that long.

" W H A T?!"

"What...?" Byakuya looked at me like I was the crazy one. How is he even sitting upright?

I roll my eyes and put my hand out to the blondes in am attempt to help him stand, he got up without an argument.

"C'mon, we are going back to my dorm and you're gonna sleep- why were you awake in the first place?" My motherly instincts kicked in as I grabbed byakuya's backpack and helped him by holding his hand.

"Mm...worry...studying...calls.." he wiped his eyes with his other hand, I've never seen byakuya like this. He's usually fighting everything around him but now he almost looks vulnurable. 

Sympathetically, I use my thumb to rub across his knuckles. kuya really does overwork himself sometimes.

We start to walk back to my dorm, not caring if we get in trouble for skipping class. Though I know I'm not gonna hear the end of it from Ishimaru. So I text my best friends Kirigiri and Leon to tell the teacher what's happened.

I attempt to walk back with byakuya matching my quick pase, but he seems to be dragging behind a bit. His head dropping down just the slightest.

Ya see, I would pick him up the way he always picks me up. But the height difference would surely make me fall over and it'll be real awkward sleeping in front of the school parking lot.

I decide to slow down a bit, it's not that the dorms aren't close but it's still a little walk away from the actual school building.

About thirty dreadful minutes of walking. We finally reach my door.

I reach into my back pocket to fish out of keys, byakuya leaving against the back of my head while doing so. I open the door and help byakuya get inside as well.

"O K A Y, now" I bring byakuya into my spacious room. I share a dorm with Leon so it is a little messy, he puts his music CDs all over the floor. But I'll clean it later. 

Byakuya, without a word, lays down on my bed.

He's acting so strange today...

"Come here and cuddle me plebian..."

There's my byakuya.

I snort at his statement, shaking my head in amuzment and lay next to byakuya, taking his glasses off for him and kissing him right underneath the eye.

He doesn't say anything after that,  yawning and shoving his face into the crook of my neck. I wrap my arm around his back, pulling him closer to my warm body.

"Hm, you must be so sleepy. Go to bed, love" I drag my other hand up to his now messy hair and begin to play with it.

He doesn't argue, to tired and obedient at the moment, and drifts off to sleep.

Of course, I did as well.

A few hours later I wake up to a odd flashing sound coming from the right of me.

"Dude! shut up they're gonna wake up!" Another flashing sound...

Wait
..
That's the sound of a camera

"You're the one who's yelling!" I heard a feminine voice call out, and hearing a bunch of things fall over at once.

I swear to God if they wake Byakuya up I will unleash hell upon whoever is taking pictures of us.

I open my eyes to see two of my friends, Leon and Sayaka, standing right next to my bed with what looks to be a camera from the girl in class 77.

"Oh shoot. Aha sorry Makoto gotta R U N" Leon suddenly ran out of the room, wanting to choose life.

"Aha...me to?" She scurried out right behind Leon, almost tripping over a cd on her way out.

I groan in frustration, now I really won't be hearing the end of it from Ishimaru if he ever sees those pictures.

But once I look down to see my loves, for once,peaceful face.

It's worth it.