🌟𝕀'𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦- ℕ𝕒𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕚💰

I felt like writing ansgt, so hEre yA gO.

ANGSTY, VIOLENCE

Yandere Byakuya?

Kind of some spoilers

Warnings: Blood, Murder, descriptive Violence, Sad, suicide.

This is really sad, when I'm sad I just force it into fanfiction.

---------------------------------------------------------

-3RD Person POV-

Byakuya ran down the Halls of what was suppose to be hopes Peak Academy's hall, but it really was the hall of the place were torture, screams, and sadness started. Or as some call it, despair.

Byakuya currently had a knife in his hands, chasing after the one and only lucky student. Makoto Had just confessed his love to byakuya after Celestia's execution.

But byakuya didn't want to confess back, he didn't wanna love.

"Naegi! I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE TO DO THIS!" With the power of byakuya's long legs, he eventually is able to quickly catch up to naegi and take him by the wrists, slamming him down into the nearest room, which happens to be the public restrooms and closing the door behind him.

"T-togami....please... please don't do this! I love you! I love you so much.." The lucky student whimpers, backing up into the last stall, fear ridden into his pale face.

But that didn't stop him, oh no. It only encouraged him.

Byakuya looked down into his shaky hands, a glint in his glasses and a crazed look of love in his eyes.

Oh naegi...You really don't know how much I love you too...

"Naegi, I'll count to three..." Byakuya turns, the knife still steady in his hands as he starts walking twoards the last stall.

As he shakily walks into the stall, he locks the stall door behind him, naegi right in front of him, but backed up into the corner. Although it was very unsanitary in the room, neither of the two were worried about that at the moment.

"I'll make this as quick as possible..." Byakuya smiled like he was a kid at a candy store, the knife being positioned. Naegi trapped at the very corner, no where to go.

The love naegi felt earlier began to fade, his eyes didn't show any light. No happiness, no hope.

Only despair in those chocolate eyes of his.

"One..."

Naegi began to panic, a scream of help almost escaping his chapped lips before byakuya pressed his lips to Naegi's to shut him up, his other hand holding Naegi's wrists together.

Naegi's first kiss was with his crush and his soon to be murderer.

Byakuya separated to see naegi stood in shock, but he didn't look like he'd be screaming again, so he decided to move on.

"T-two..."

Byakuya looked naegi straight in the eyes, his glasses as crooked as the smile on his face.

"Naegi...I'm doing this because I love you. I don't wanna feel this anymore...I wish I hated you
....the only way I can is to kill you."

Naegi wanted so badly to explain to him why he shouldn't do this, but for once he couldn't get his words together.

Byakuya kissed naegi one more time. Just once more before he voiced the final number. The number that would end everything here.

"Three"

The sharp silver knife pierced right through Naegi's stomach, pink blood splattering every inch of the white bathroom stall. Some of it landing on byakuya's face.

"B-byakuya I L-Love-"

Byakuya's face seemed to falter, a frown inching on his face. He dropped the knife he used to stab the boy with. Getting down onto his knees. Naegi's blood pooling around him.

He desperately grabbed at the blood and the body, as if putting it together would bring the lucky student back to life.

What have I done.

What have I done what have I done w hat have I done what have I done what have I done what have I done

This hurts even more then the love did.

"N-NO..n-naegi please...just...hang in there! I-I love you too..I..." Byakuya held Naegi's body close to his, the body still warm yet no heartbeat to be heard.

Byakuya sobbed into Naegi's jacket, regret, sadness, despair filling his heart and Mind.

He sat there and sobbed for what felt.like hours, no one came to check on them. But he suddenly got an idea.

Wait

I can fix this

He inched his way back over the the knife, seeing his mortifying completion in the mirror of the murder weapon.

He aimed in the knife right as his chest and seating himself right next to Naegi's corpse, holding Naegi's hand in a way to comfort himself. He decided to count.

One two three

The knife went straight through byakuya, both the boy's blood spilling through the floor, tears and blood everywhere.

There was silence, no screams. No argument. No love.

I'm sorry naegi, but I'll be sure to love you in hell.

A/n:

I'm sorry if this made you uncomfortable, I'm in a really bad mood and I felt like making this to try and express my sadness.