🔧𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕒𝕞- 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝🐹

I got an I d e a

Angst with fluffy ending

Kind of spoilers

Non-despsir au

Warnings: Mentions of self harm, description of self harm

---------------------------------------------------------

TW! DO NOT READ IF TRIGGERED BY SELF HARM, DEPRESSION.

-Kazuichi's POV-

"Hey Gundy, why do you always wear that bandage around your arm?"

The simple yet hard question hanged in the air, the taller ultimate not having any reaction to the question at all.

Me and Gundham were currently sitting on the couch inside of his house, cuddling each other as we watch some movies .

Soon in the middle of it I started to play with the end of the bandage on my lovers arm, and I guess I've always wondered why I've never seen my breeder boyfriend without his bandages on his arm.

So, I decided to ask him.

I didn't think much of what the awnsers could be, I didn't expect anything major.

Gundham gave me a very worried look, as if he's trying to analyze why I asked the question, before gently taking his arm, and slowly unwrapping it as he talked,

"Well, I suppose I trust you... but know you may not like the awnser."

I didn't understand those words I til I saw my boyfriend's arm.

On the pale skin were about six bite marks, which looked like they would've hurt. Some burns that look way to serious to be on accident, and...

To many scars to count.

"Gundham, where did..." I examined his arm a bit further, finding lots of damage that was done on the boys arm.
before he could speak I held his hand in mine, feeling worry well up in my chest.

"Well, various things have happened to my limb. Marks and bites from animals tamed, burns from being unable to work human machinery, and..scars from my own doing. I used to be in this dark void of a place, but do not fret! For I, am no longer in that horrible place..." Gundham slowly lowered his arm, and gave me a slight smile to try and reasure me, but I just felt so....sad. Thinking I could have been there for him, when he was in those times...

"I'm...so sorry...I love you, so much. I ProbBaly shouldn't have asked" I sadly bring gundham's now unbandaged arm to my lips, giving the various scars a light kiss to them, to tell the love of my life that I love him, no matter WhAts happend to him. Even if I don't understand.

The breeders face got a tad red as the smile returns and a kiss was placed gently onto my forehead.

"No need to apologise, I love you too, my dark prince" he places one more kiss onto my cheek before begining to wrap his pastly damaged arm up, and pushing me back into his chest, taking the remote we were using previously to watch horror movies, and going back onto Netflix.

"Now, shall we watch turbo?"

"Gundham, we've watched Turbo like 70 times already!"

"I know, but I really enjoy the film...please?"

"Ugh fine! Only because your so damn cute...."

Maybe I've gotten to gain a little more trust from my adorable animal loving boyfriend.