🌟ɴᴀᴇɢᴀᴍɪ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴꜱ💰

Requested by myself again because I also love this ship.

Slight spoilers

Here are a few Headcanons:

- Byakuya's lap is Naegi's favorite seat.

- He will lay and sit on his lap, byakuya  pets his hair.

- Byakuya doesn't like showing affection in public, but when they are alone he will give naegi all the affection.

- Naegi has to go on his tip toes to kiss byakuya on the lips and cheek

- Byakuya kinda gotta bend his giraffe self down a bit to kiss Naegi

- Naegi wakes up early just to make byakuya coffee, then he goes back to sleep for a bit, then byakuya wakes up. He sees the coffee knowing it's from naegi and gives him a kiss on the forehead as a thanks.

- Naegi caught byakuya singing in the shower once. It is now his blackmail material.

- When naegi is sad. Byakuya will make sure he feels safe and snuggle him. Even if it means in public.

- When Byakuya is sad, Naegi will try to talk to him and he'll kiss his hands and make him warm tea.

- Whenever they watch movies/shows they take turns choosing because naegi wants to watch Victorious/Mean girls and Byakuya wants to watch a horror. Byakuya now knows the victorious theme song by heart and naegi has nightmares kddndjjd

- Naegi's nicknames for Byakuya varies from "Babe" "Honey" "Richyrich" "smartie" and "Cupcake"(that one makes Byakuya hella flustered). Though if he's talking seriously or trying to comforting him he'll call him "baby".

- Byakuya's nicknames for Naegi are usually a simple "babe" or "sweetheart" but if he's trying to make naegi embarrassed or flirtatious hell call him "baby" "My lucky boy" or "Baby boy"

- Byakuya likes cats, naegi got him cat socks and Byakuya couldn't just not wear them so sometimes hell sneak them on but cover them with his pant legs.

- When Naegi wanted to confess to byakuya, he asked mondo and Leon for advice.

- Byakuya will hiSs at you if you hurt naegi

- Kirigiri had to help byakuya realize he fell in love with naegi

- Naegi will somehow kick you if you hurt byakuya
I may add more later on!